Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A big one goes down at CBS

Seadog
    I just heard that Dan Rather will stop doing the evening news next March. Makes you hope that CBS is cleaning house.

westcoastcat
    It's about time....

v-drive
    It's about time....
    They should dump the whole 60 minutes crew....v-drive

1978 Rogers
    I like the story on Yahoo. "Dan Rather, whose nearly 24-year tenure as anchor of the "CBS Evening News" was clouded by a recent questionable report on President Bush (news - web sites)'s National Guard service, said Tuesday he will step down in March." Clouded, he looked like a friggin dumb ass. Did he even appoligize to Bush on the false story. All I heard was they made a mistake by not varifiying a source. NICE. :notam:
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...v/tv_rather_19

1978 Rogers
    I like the story on Yahoo. "Dan Rather, whose nearly 24-year tenure as anchor of the "CBS Evening News" was clouded by a recent questionable report on President Bush (news - web sites)'s National Guard service, said Tuesday he will step down in March." Clouded, he looked like a friggin dumb ass. Did he even appoligize to Bush on the false story. All I heard was they made a mistake by not varifiying a source. NICE. :notam:
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...v/tv_rather_19
    Plus you have the "questionalble report", it was false, a lye, bogus. I hate reading a story when the put a spin on what happened. Retirement will be a good thing for him.

Rather would be great as a opinion maker but he has long lost his objectivity and his predjudices made him a liar. Plus his wrong thinking leftist agenda is out of step with the bulk of the country.
    Good riddens!

Her454
    Its about time. :yuk:

ssanddemon
    I was ROTFLMAO during Rather's whole ordeal. The BIG EXPOSE' of Bush turned into one of Dan himself -with pants around ankles. As an aside, he has always resembled an elderly squirrel with a mouthfull of nuts to me. Now I have the vanishing of BOTH Squirrely Dan and The Harelip (AKA Marblemouth) to rejoice about!

1978 Rogers
    Does anyone know what the No Spin Zone had to say about RatherGate? I bet Bill had a comment or two.

spectratoad
    Didn't someone else just get fired at CBS for getting a story out too quickly???? I can't remember what the story was but the guy got fired and his news was factual. Dan Rather should leave yesterday. Why wait till March???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast