Thread: I think I'm going to fast for dinner and breakfast....

ROZ
    so I can eat like a savage come thanksgiving dinner
    Anyone else have a thanksgiving dinner strategy?

Phat Matt
    Don't you eat like a savage daily? I think not eating is a bad stategy. Your stomach will shrink up and you won't be able to eat as much. You need to stretch it out and exercise it.
    Here's what an eating champion does before his match..
    ...He is in constant training to expand his stomach capacity, so twice a week, he simulates a large quantity of food with healthy vegetables or fruit. Two or three days before a contest, he drinks a gallon of water at a time "to fool my stomach so I end up really hungry before a contest. Stay hungry and focused, that's my mantra."...
    This dude can shove 2 hot dogs with buns in his mouth and swallow them without chewing. :2purples: :eat:
    http://starbulletin.com/2004/08/04/features/art2b.jpg

Misogynist
    Roflmao.... I'm going over to a friend's home... so I'll have to behave.......... :hammer2:

Misogynist
    That guy was recently beat out by some skinny little Korean dude... go figure......... :rollside:

SCUBA STEVE
    LMAO, You go you savage! I didnt know we needed to strategize for to eat. :jawdrop:

NOTALENT
    You have to Eat alot of Food Today this way your stomach expands...and when u wake up tommorow u will be hungry...Always works. Otherwise u will only be able to eat a normal portion... :eat:

ROZ
    Don't you eat like a savage daily? [/IMG]
    Only sometimes... I just finished eating a couple turkey burgers cooked from a small George Foreman grill here at my desk
    I keep a .5 gal of French Vanilla ice cream in my little freezer... I just bought a can of Barts RootBeer and will make a Rootbeer Float for Desert

SCUBA STEVE
    Only sometimes... I just finished eating a couple turkey burgers cooked from a small George Foreman grill here at my desk
    lmfao!! I hope your kidding.

ROZ
    lmfao!! I hope your kidding.
    Nope... the entire upstairs smells like a restraunt

Phat Matt
    I keep a .5 gal of French Vanilla ice cream in my little freezer... I just bought a can of Barts RootBeer and will make a Rootbeer Float for Desert
    I don't know what you are worried about. I hope whoever is having dinner with you brings extra food! :eat: