Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The French Piss Me off!!

Krumbsnatcher
    For the first time, AMERICA was seeking help from France . . but France has turned her back!!!
    Please remember these Dead Americans when you go shopping, as the French seem to have forgotten them.
    France has every right to disagree with America, but France has moved from simple dissent to active hostility toward America. France President Chirac warned East European nations that if they sided with the US, France would oppose their membership in the European Union. This very week, William Safire reported in the New York Times that France has been secretly helping to arm Iraq and has been helping Irag build long range missiles. These same missiles may NOW possibly be used against our own US soldiers. Just as France has exercised its right to disagree, all Americans can exercise their right to boycott and help countries that do not stand with us. French Products and Companies to Boycott:
    Air France
    Air Liquide
    Airbus (airplanes in commericial use)
    Alcatel
    Allegra (allergy medication)
    Aqualung - including: Spirotechnique, Technisub, US Divers and SeaQuest
    AXA Advisors
    Bank of the West (owned by BNP Paribas)
    Beneteau (boats)
    B! F Goodrich (owned by Michelin)
    BIC (razors, pens and lighters)
    Biotherm (cosmetics
    Black Bush
    Bollinger (champagne)
    Car &Driver Magazine
    Cartier
    Chanel
    Chivas Regal (scotch)
    Christian Dior
    Club Med (vacations)
    Culligan (owned by Vivendi)
    Dannon (yogurt and dairy foods)
    DKNY
    Dom Perigonon (champagne)
    Durand Crystal
    Elle Magazine
    Essilor Optical Products
    Evian
    Fina (petroleum products) and Fina Oil (billions invested in Iraqi oil fields)
    First Hawaiian Bank
    George Magazine
    Givenchy
    Glenlivet (scotch)
    Hennessy (liquor products)
    Houghton Mifflin (books)
    Jacobs Creek (owned by Pernod Ricard since 1989)
    Jameson (whiskey)
    Jerry Springer (talk show)
    Krups (coffee and cappuccino makers)
    Lancome - Le Creuset (cookware)
    L'Oreal (health and beauty products)
    Louis Vuitton
    Marie Claire
    Martel Cognac
    Maybelline
    Mephisto (shoes &clothes)
    Michelin (tires &auto parts)
    Mikasa (crystal and glass! )
    Moet (champagne)
    Motel 6
    Motown Records
    MP3.com
    Mumms (champagne)
    Nissan (cars - majority owned by Renault )
    Nivea
    Normany Butter
    Parents Magazine
    Peugeot (automobiles)
    Pierre Cardin
    Playstation Magazine
    ProScan (owned by Thomson Electronics - France)
    Publicis Group (including Saatchi &Saatachi Advertising)
    RCA (television &electronics - owned by Thomson Electronics - France)
    Red Magazine
    Red Roof Inns (owned by Accor group in France)
    Renault (automobiles)
    Roquefort cheese (all Roquefort cheese is made in France)
    Rowenta (toasters, irons, coffe makers )
    Royal Canadian
    Salomon (skis)
    Sierra Software &Computer Games
    Smart &Final
    Sofitel (hotels, owned by Accor group)
    Sparkletts (water, owned by Danone)
    Spencer Gifts.
    Sundance Channel
    Taylor Made (gold clubs &equipment)
    Technicolor
    T-Fal (kitchenware
    Total Gas Stations
    UbiSoft (computer games)
    Uniroyal (tires)
    Universal Studios (music, movies and amusement parks - owned by Vivendi)
    US Filter
    Veritas Group
    Veuve Clicquot Champagne
    Vittel
    Vivendi
    Wild Turkey (bourbon)
    Woman's Day Magazine
    Yoplait (The French company Sodiaal owns a 50% stake)
    Yves Saint Laurent
    Zodia Inflatable Boats
    Lastly, a French compay was awarded a $700 million plus contract to operate the 55 mess halls of our US Marine facilities. Call your congressman and ask that this be rescinded regardless of the cost. This is an absolute insult to our Marines.

jdogginla
    Wow.........good post! While I have some issues with the war in Iraq, but our troops are there because they've been ordered by the Commander In Chief, and I support our troops 100%. I know it's short notice..........Turkey day tomorrow, but Christmas is still a ways away, I encourage all to look into adopting a military family that has a husband or father overseas for the holidays. It doesn't take much, just a lil love and some pocket change. I mean we all have the extra dough to buy and run these expensive toys. Help some of the military families out during these trying times.

miller19j
    I know it's short notice..........Turkey day tomorrow, but Christmas is still a ways away, I encourage all to look into adopting a military family that has a husband or father overseas for the holidays. It doesn't take much, just a lil love and some pocket change. I mean we all have the extra dough to buy and run these expensive toys. Help some of the military families out during these trying times.
    How do you go about doing that? Sounds like a good idea

jdogginla
    How do you go about doing that? Sounds like a good idea
    You can contact your local USO, and they can forward to a local organizer.

Jeanyus
    400,000 Americans were killed in France during WW II, hundreds of thousands were wounded, and millions fought to free France from Nazis, how quickly they forget. If the French want to find a reason to like America, all they have to do is take a walk through the cemetarys in France.
    If you want to send a Christmas package to soldiers who are fighting overseas, go to this site. http://www.anysoldier.us/index.cfm
    The gifts are good to help moral. Soldiers need support from Americans.With all the fighting going on right now, our soldiers need you.

jdogginla
    If you can't find a local military family to sponsor..........you can send care packages to our troops.
    Again you can contact the local USO or two websites listed below
    www.operationmilitarypride.org
    www.opgratitude.com
    :shift:

GREAT POST....I couldn't agree more. Those cheese eating surrender monkeys forget who their friends are. If history repeats its self and it usually does I hope to god we don't shed another drop of American blood for these traitors. Let them go down next time. If it weren't for us they'd be speaking German and saluting Hitler's predecssor. :yuk:

Kurtis500
    But give the real citizens of France the benefit of the doubt. It was the French Underground that saved hundreds of our soldiers lives when caught behind enemy lines during WWII. Its was the underground that provided is with intel about the german forces. Pretty much saved our American asses in France.
    Anyway, Its just a spin on things. Everytime I start to hate thier president or get pissed at the new coming from France about anti-Americian crap, I just remind myself about what I know regarding WWII and what the real people of France did for us.
    Forensic
    Not always. My grandpa's neighbor was a B-24 bombardier shot down over France. Once on the ground Frenchmen approached him and said they were 'free French'. They walked him right to the Germans and he spent 3 years in a POW camp. His anger against the Germans is almost gone, but he passionatly hates the french for thier treasonous part.
    Remember, part of France was not occupied by the Germans because of a collaborating French 'Vische' government. We even fought with the French Navy IN WWII off the coast of Africa until a surrender was agreed upon.
    Lastly, WE SAVED THIER ASSES. NOT the other way around. Collaboratoring French cost many thier lives. More people would have died without underground intel, but Germany's defeat was going to happen without a French Underground.
    France could have avoided thier occupation if they had the balls to stand up to a international rule breaker when they had the chance. Remember, Hitler had 22,000 troops at one time with orders to retreat if the French resisted his occupation of the Rhineland which was against international sanctions. They stood by like they usually have done...and got what the deserved a few years later.
    France IS the example of what happens when you ignore a growing threat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast