Thread: Trimetric anyone know?

ONAROLL
    I have a diverter control built by Trimetric in Sunnyvale, Ca, its tough as hell all stainless, I did a search with no luck, are they still in buisness?....thanks...Vic

hack job
    they make v-drive controls too. that might help in your search they make a nice piece

Fiat48
    I heard they are still in buisness but just make those big ...uh..well they are like a roll cage dealio for big boats and people hang thier ski's on them and stereo speakers and such. I do know they don't make V drive hardware stuff anymore. The mounts and stuff like that.
    Show's you how much up to date I am.
    Shot in the dark....but try this: http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr...92150866527577

ONAROLL
    Thanks, Im going to relocate my forward/reverse control to the center of my boat with a short control handle mounted next to my diverter control and wanted something a little trick, thought trimetric may have a matching control handle.....................Vic

GofastRacer
    Hmmm, I may be out to lunch on this but I thought they were in Palo Alto???????

ONAROLL
    Says "Sunnyvale Ca on the part.........

GofastRacer
    Well shit, beats the hell out of me!.. :squiggle:

ONAROLL
    Art, I think this is a v-drive control, but I like it.............lol........Vic

GofastRacer
    Art, I think this is a v-drive control, but I like it.............lol........Vic
    Got a pic???

ONAROLL
    Naw, no pics, Im at work, its the same as the one in Morgs boat on the v-drive thread about flow coating, mine is anodized black.........Vic