Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'am back

Kim Hanson
    Did I miss anything or is it the same old shit being flung around....( . )( . )........

HOSS
    Same old shit. Thats the problaimo. It is rotten, gooshie and stinks like hell.

Kim Hanson
    No newbies that are talking shit, I will go look around and get something happening in here, we have to keep Her454 on her toes......( . )( . )..... wink

HOSS
    Yeah, I`m on the wagon as far as stirring it up. Tryin` to stay clean. I got a rep to protect you know. wink

cal***boat
    Kim----->You have been missing in action.
    Where have ya been ??????

Kim Hanson
    cal***boat:
    Kim----->You have been missing in action.
    Where have ya been ?????? I was hanging out with " Havasu Barney, Wicky, UncleTony, Havasu Secret..etc on Lake Havasu for the weekend,way to much fun there!
    The next " Big Block Spanking Party " I suggest you all try to make it, drinking-friends-good food.........PARTY! Forgot racing boats and " drinking "........( . )( . )......... wink

Kim Hanson
    HOSS:
    Yeah, I`m on the wagon as far as stirring it up. Tryin` to stay clean. I got a rep to protect you know. wink Don't give me that shit, your wagon just blew the wood out and your running on spokes, has to be a new one talking shit!....( . )( . )..I just need directions to them, is that so much to ask.........lmao wink

Her454
    Kim Hanson
    [QB] we have to keep Her454 on her toes......[QB]Yes, I certainly need my excercise. wink HOSS on the wagon......hmmmmmmm, he's up to something. wink

cal***boat
    Ya Kim I heard that there are some pictures out there with rather wasted.
    IS THIS TRUE ???? eek!

Kim Hanson
    Those where some mean ass " cat-tail " and they had back-up, the " bog ".....Kicked my ass! I lived to tell the story though and no scars...........( . )( . )......... wink

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast