Thread: ASS KICKING??????

lakesmodified
    So what happened at the lake this weekend? Last I heard, if there wasn't an apology for calling that LAPD officer and his buddies losers or something, there was going to be a RUMBLE.....????????

LOWRIVER2
    I was at Lost Lake last weekend and no white CP's in sight.
    I take half responsibility for this forum to have officially rolled down the hill into a mud pit. I am sorry for that. I tried to take it elsewhere but the other parties would not and I used this board to confront these two which was not what I wanted. From this day out, Any response by me about my job or what will go down at Lost Lake will be on the Havasu Barney Board in the Darkside forum. I will not disrupt this board anymore with arguments. I'm here to learn more about and discuss boating issues like everyone else. So go ahead and flame away here, I won't play. I gave out the appropriate forum for that.
    Oh, and everything I said earlier still stands. I'm not hard to find.
    Gary

WILDTHING
    LOWRIVER2..........
    I hear ya, "DARKSIDE"....my home...see ya later.......KIM.........

topless
    Originally posted by LOWRIVER2:
    I was at Lost Lake last weekend and no white CP's in sight.
    I take half responsibility for this forum to have officially rolled down the hill into a mud pit. I am sorry for that. I tried to take it elsewhere but the other parties would not and I used this board to confront these two which was not what I wanted. From this day out, Any response by me about my job or what will go down at Lost Lake will be on the Havasu Barney Board in the Darkside forum. I will not disrupt this board anymore with arguments. I'm here to learn more about and discuss boating issues like everyone else. So go ahead and flame away here, I won't play. I gave out the appropriate forum for that.
    Oh, and everything I said earlier still stands. I'm not hard to find.
    GaryIf by any chance you are referring to Killer, you are the one who wanted to "roll around on a mat" Seems to me that once you knew he did NOT even go to havasubarney, you were the chicken shit in this case. He told you where and when he would be at the river, ...HMMMMMM maybe your big bad badge couldn't help ya huh??? Typical

Johnwithjm
    Topless you have done nothing on this board but start crap. Try a boating topic. But then you would have to have a boat to do that. You came on here flaming people and now you wonder why you are getting this kind of response.
    [This message has been edited by Johnwithjm (edited May 14, 2002).]