Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dave Aggressor lets put your parts to the test!

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by miller killer:
    I am very impressed with aggressor and tom papp,my boat is going to tom papps shop next week to get set up,ill donate my natural aspirated 14-1 565ci and my 19 foot edge stealth just to keep you guys from talking so much shit.i have had very good luck with aggressor,i know alot of people who have,my friend darren whittington had improvements on every aggressor part he put on his boat,he has the numbers from the track to prove it.
    AHHHHHHHHH! I feel so much better now. It's about time i had some back up. Hat's off to ya miller killer. Aggressor IS where it's at. All these guys have to do is try it on their boats and they will see.
    CHET

SPECTRABRENT
    Please let ***boat Mag know about this test. It would be a great article.
    Brent

miller killer
    Demarco kid,never said i was computer smart,but i do know how to build a fast boat.i spend more time working and trying to build a fast boat then taking typing lessons at a local j.c.!why dont you look at my boat at www.norwall.com (http://www.norwall.com) under links go to cotton candy,thank you.look at those numbers,that was 10 years ago.

Dimarco Kid
    Just had to "mess" with you man! I did see your boat on your page, very nice and yes I see it is fast. I just wanted to "welcome" you with a little humor!
    Don't worry, you'll get along fine, and I'm speaking for the rest of the board when I say, any friend of Chet's is a friend of ours. LOL
    D Kid

Blown509Liberator
    Chet Chet Chet. You pal up to some of the oddest people. First SlowBoat the Champion Jet Hydro and now This guy who comes in here and starts calling people "DickHeads" and flinging insults at one of the pro who has taken the time to respond to peoples questions. All I can say to Miller Killer is you best be listing for them drums (((Boom)))(((Boom))). Right RiverDave? Also FYI The Biz holds NJBA Pro Gas Jet E.T. record holder at 7.80 seconds and NJBA Pro Gas Jet MPH record holder at 133.67 mph. Then upped that again this year in October at Ming. Guess what... not a Aggressor part on that boat, And guess who set up the pump. My beef with Aggressor has not been "Who make the fastest parts". I have said my piece on this subject and will not rehash this. As for this test I would like to see it done with a Edelbroc Qwikdata and a Radar/GPS with a determined distance. This way there is no limit to the amount of runs that can be taken. Also tune time will not be rushed.
    [This message has been edited by Blown509Liberator (edited January 25, 2002).]

RiverDave2
    Demarco kid,never said i was computer smart,but i do know how to build a fast boat.
    look at those numbers,that was 10 years ago.
    I do know how to build a fast boat... hhhmmmm... Look at those #'s that was 10 years ago..
    Do you know how to build a fast boat? Or do you know how to buy someone elses "used to be fast, but ripped all the parts out and sold it to you" fast boat.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Seems to me that you said you bought that 3 months ago... How did you put up #'s 10 years ago?
    Blown509, I think this guy is great! Now we have two Chet's!! Double your pleasure, double your fun, But Miller Killer bet get a prop or he's gonna get outrun! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited January 25, 2002).]

Slick
    I can't wait to see the outcome of this pissing match. However, I do think doing it at the drags is a bit much. If the boat is represented fairly by one side and the Agressor products by another, I think the testing would be more than fair. By the way, who's going to be driving during these afformentioned tests?

Eric
    Originally posted by Blown509Liberator:
    Chet Chet Chet. You pal up to some of the oddest people. First SlowBoat the Champion Jet Hydro and now This guy who comes in here and starts calling people "DickHeads" and flinging insults at one of the pro who has taken the time to respond to peoples questions. All I can say to Miller Killer is you best be listing for them drums (((Boom)))(((Boom))). Right RiverDave? Also FYI The Biz holds NJBA Pro Gas Jet E.T. record holder at 7.80 seconds and NJBA Pro Gas Jet MPH record holder at 133.67 mph. Then upped that again this year in October at Ming. Guess what... not a Aggressor part on that boat, And guess who set up the pump. My beef with Aggressor has not been "Who make the fastest parts". I have said my piece on this subject and will not rehash this. As for this test I would like to see it done with a Edelbroc Qwikdata and a Radar/GPS with a determined distance. This way there is no limit to the amount of runs that can be taken. Also tune time will not be rushed.
    [This message has been edited by Blown509Liberator (edited January 25, 2002).]
    Here's the latest record numbers for the "biz" (Risky Business) in NJBA Pro gas Jet:
    144.18 mph
    http://www.njbaracing.net/records.htm
    Eric

miller killer
    River Dave,norwall.com is not my sight,just a link to see some pictures,yes that was ten years ago,and no not all parts were stripped off that boat,i bought boat less motor,and i dont think there will be a v-drive thats going to out run me coming out of the narrows on a big weekend drunk.thats all i care about,show boating for the ladies and getting drunk.

HBjet
    thats all i care about,show boating for the ladies and getting drunk.
    Let me know if you ever go to Parker so I can stay home. Thanks.
    HBjet

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast