Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad day for me......

NOTALENT
    Well.....look's like the boat may be sold. Sean with Magic gave me a call today and informed me a customer put money down. Gotta head to havasu this weekend and get her ready for them to take to Pheonix for the final look over.
    Damn....I really dont want to sell her, but sometimes you have to do whats best for you. It it all goes through it's really time to start looking for the house.
    With that said....I am a hardworking dedicated BOAT BITCH.... I will be camping out with the family for the poker run weekend @ Cat Tail...anyone wanna hook a brotha up...??? :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
    Bummer. Now we can't scam the insurance co. and "accidentally" sink your boat and my truck while launching
    Doin the same thing with my car, except i'm really half-assing the whole advertising thing.

djunkie
    Bummer. Now we can't scam the insurance co. and "accidentally" sink your boat and my truck while launching
    Doin the same thing with my car, except i'm really half-assing the whole advertising thing.
    Where you been hiding? :boxed:

NOTALENT
    Haha...ROLMFAO!!! I forgot about that plan... :crossx: Dont sell your car, you are going to regret it sooooo much...trust me...I have been looking for a decent 72 chevelle for over a year now....I miss it sooooo much. :cry:

Do F150's Float?
    Where you been hiding? :boxed:
    A cardboard box under the Vincent Thomas :crossx:
    Nah, just been busy at work. What about you?

Do F150's Float?
    Haha...ROLMFAO!!! I forgot about that plan... :crossx: Dont sell your car, you are going to regret it sooooo much...trust me...I have been looking for a decent 72 chevelle for over a year now....I miss it sooooo much. :cry:
    I had a little elsinore flashback the other day, LOL.
    I know as soon as i go start my car up, it's totally gonna bum me out... but right now i'm kinda focused on having fun this summer, and that comes at a cost for me. Unless i can find someone who needs a competant boat biatch (and yes, i know how to use a torque wrench )

NOTALENT
    I had a little elsinore flashback the other day, LOL.
    I know as soon as i go start my car up, it's totally gonna bum me out... but right now i'm kinda focused on having fun this summer, and that comes at a cost for me. Unless i can find someone who needs a competant boat biatch (and yes, i know how to use a torque wrench )
    haha..yup....what happened to 9 doesnt she have 2 boats now????

Do F150's Float?
    haha..yup....what happened to 9 doesnt she have 2 boats now????
    Umm...nooo...??

NOTALENT
    Umm...nooo...??
    I thought she was buying the 21 schiada...???

Do F150's Float?
    I thought she was buying the 21 schiada...???
    Hahahah....whose 21 schiada??? There was a really clean 16 for sale, but ya, no, nothing happened...
    Have you been drinking again Brandon???
    And if you have...can you please bring me a vodka tonic STAT!? I'm having withdrawls....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast