Thread: spam!! 86 Bahner

mile2885
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT
    What do you guys think a realistic price on this boat would be? The hull is in great shape, the engine is a pretty mild 454. Tight berkley 12-JG with electric jetovator. The boat does about 65ish on a good day. :idea:

JESSE
    i have the same boat but a 1979 and i love it. i payed 10 for mine last summer
    with updated interior and gelcoat looks like a new boat. but i did get mine from a friend. it is the best riding 21 foot boat i have been in.

throwerb
    About 8k imo.

Cas
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT
    What do you guys think a realistic price on this boat would be? The hull is in great shape, the engine is a pretty mild 454. Tight berkley 12-JG with electric jetovator. The boat does about 65ish on a good day. :idea:
    Are you the seller?
    nevermind, just looked at the ad and noticed the seller's name. I've been following your add for a couple of days with some interest.

1978 Rogers
    Nice boat. Why are you selling? I need someone to go boating with in my area. Damit. I have a buddy who lives in Kirkland. I forwarded him the link. I likes my Rogers and I've been trying to convince him to buy a boat.
    Chris

mile2885
    Well, I bought the boat a few years ago went through it, cleaned it up ect. The trailer could use a fresh coat of paint. I have had a few offers on it but no takers yet. I figured I might be able to get close to 8K for it but am not really sure. I have about that much into it. I'd probably let it go for less than that. It actually got used quite a bit last summer but we spent most of the summer out on the wake board boat. We did raise our fair share of hell out on lake Washington with it last summer though. You don't see many boats on Lake Washington with jetovators on them. Don't think the guys in ski boat appreciate it as much as I do. I'm selling it because I have been toying with the idea of moving and also don't have a tow vehicle right now. I'm going to miss being chased by packs of jet skis...I think it is one of the quicker jet boats on the lake but I have had my ass handed to me a few times....damn v-drives.

1978 Rogers
    I gave the link of this post and your boat on Ebay to a buddy of mine who lives in Kirkland. I've wanted him to get a jet boat for the last couple of years. But he just bought a house off Redmond Rd and is getting married this summer. So who knows. I'll ask him if he wants your phone number. I'll PM you if he does. Good luck. I hope it goes to a good home.