Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Troll Poll

***boat
    Well folks, when the admin's away, the trolls will play! But now that I'm back, I see that it’s time for me to call for a tribal council to decide who will survive. If you want the admin to kick out a troll, please start a thread with the troll’s name and a “thumbs down” icon. If your troll has already been nominated, then reply to the thread with a “thumb’s down” icon if you feel the urge to purge, or a “thumb’s up” icon if you want to forgive and forget. I'll tally the votes in due course and enforce the will of the tribe.
    Let the voting begin!

ULTRA28
    I'm not saying I want anybody kicked out of here, I just want you to confirm that Eat me and die, Slowboat, and RR1/001 is the same person, We all know it is, but would like it confirmed. I think he is kind of funny, in an embarassing sort of way, so I enjoy reading his schitzo comments to himself.

***boat
    ULTRA28: Confirmed.

burbanite
    Hope this doesn't scare him away, it's been fun!

Blown509Liberator
    LoL Ultra. that was to funny but need to add one more name to that list ... Leon? Can we get a confirmation on that one too?

Havasu_Dreamin
    I'd love to see him come on now and claim that he is not the same person! Probably has no idea how you made the determination.
    HD
    Originally posted by ***boat:
    ULTRA28: Confirmed.

1000mhz
    My troll is ADM boatworks. I know its suppost to be for forum only, but I just can't leave this alone. This guy has to go down! He daliberatly screws people over on a daily bases. Can you do something about his banner. It just seems that you guys would have a more reputable sponser up there. I knoe green is $green$ but geeeeeez. It cant be that hard to get someone else up there. Im ready to pay for the banner to just say HELLO FELLOW BOATERS rather than to have that fat fux name up there!
    Im sure MANY support this

beached1
    at least tell slowboat that he can only keep one of his alter egos.

LVjetboy
    I vote we keep slowboat and all his ummm...egos. He's a fellow jetter with the potential to contribute to this forum. Don't get me wrong. I love threads with TRUE and worthwhile jet boat topics...and those are the ones I normally post to. But if people don't want to read or post to a slowboat flame thread, well...they don't have to. If you block slowboat, then block all those who posted to his useless thread.
    I think slowboat by mistake let himself get sucked into that whole thing (along with a few others by the way) According to the true(?) and incredibly stupid and geek-like troll definition (still can't believe there's a web site for this), I don't think slowboat qualifies.
    Bottom line though, I believe in freedom of expression and if you block his IP...well that should only be used as a last resort.
    Just my thoughts.
    jer

Jungle Boy
    Even though he is a bit of a knob, it has been funny to see how he can work people up. He just has LMS (little man syndrome) and probably doesn't own a boat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast