Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hat injection ????

Rock-it man
    Anybody ever use Hat Injection on a 1471 blower ?????? 598 cubes

jamessampica
    No not on a 14-71 but i run one on my PSI blower.It work's really good if you can get it dialed in really well.LATER!!!!!!!!
    My lake toy!!!!!!!
    JIM S
    P.S. Here's a pic of mine.

GofastRacer
    No reason why you can't!..

promod
    once u run injection you'll forget what carbs are you'll think it's got to do with body fat lol
    promod

jamessampica
    Promod you said it all in one word {carb this.....}.They work very well and quick throttle response.Just my .02 cent's.LATER!!!!
    JIM S :rollside: :rollside:

moneysucker
    I get all my parts at www.Dragparts.com or www.racecarparts.com . Drag Parts usually gets my parts to San Diego the next day. Since I started using injection I would throw rocks at carburetors. It costs $2.50 to change fuel mixture, One pill a screw driver and 2 wrenches. I will change mine on the water. I would go for it.

GofastRacer
    Wether it's blown or N/A injection is the only way to go!..

jamessampica
    Instead of two wrenches and a screw driver i justdial in another pill in my dial a jet.This is another way to go. It's just a round canister that holds {8} pill's or if you call them jet's then it hold's{8} jet's.When you want to take fuel away you just turn the nob to lean and of course the other way richen the mix.It is very wise to have and to watch your pyro when you are doing this.The one big problem i have with this is i forget to richen it up before i stab the throttle and then there goes the burst panel.Easy fix for this much fun.I will replace burst panel before i go back to the {2} wrenches and the screwdriver.Just my .02 cent's.LATER!!!!!
    JIM S
    P.S. Changing the pill on the fly is the only way!!!!!!

superdave013
    Jim S, why not just run a high speed bypass? I could not imagin changing pills on the fly when making a 1/4 mile pass.
    Rocket, An injector hat will make your engine real snappy. I know you think it is with the carbs but you just wait. I hope that new out drive can take it.

Unchained
    Hmm......
    What's the opposite of "state of the art" :idea:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast