Thread: Fountain in LHC

SSTahoe
    Just woundering if anybody saw a 29' Fountain (white with green and gold trim). Towed by a new green lifted Chevy, around there during Turkey day weekend? It's my buddies and he would like to sell it.

ELIMINAT THIS
    SS = I have never been to LHC. But i was in minden monday 7pm 4 deg. at wendy's to f...ing cold for me. I was there last night also warmed up to 16 deg. Nice nice boat by the way. Who built the 1100's.What # do you run with 2200 hp.

SSTahoe
    ya, it is colder than sh*t right now but is great in the summer! The boat had 800SC when we bought, with one blown up motor (only100hs of use) so we pulled both motor's and are rebuilding them in our shop. We own a aircraft shop so this is not a problem, plus we have a connection at MR. Gasket for parts and the use of the Dyno. The boat ran low 80's I'm hoping for mid 90's but that maybe pushing it we will have to see.

ELIMINAT THIS
    SS = I am sure you boat in lake tahoe have you ever met RON 35' fountain he own's berkley concrete forgot his last name.

ELIMINAT THIS
    SS = I have never been to LHC. But i was in minden monday 7pm 4 deg. at wendy's to f...ing cold for me. I was there last night also warmed up to 16 deg. Nice nice boat by the way. Who built the 1100's.What # do you run with 2200 hp.
    SS= I just looked at the thread with miss ss dude im sure with her by your side it seems more like 80 deg. SICK BOAT,CAR AND GIRL. YOU ARE PIMP DADDY OF MINDEN.

Ducatista
    [QUOTE=SSTahoe]Just woundering if anybody saw a 29' Fountain (white with green and gold trim). Towed by a new green lifted Chevy, around there during Turkey day weekend? It's my buddies and he would like to sell it.
    /QUOTE]
    I saw a Fountain several times that matched your discription, but I didn't meet him. It was a good lookin ride, sounded good too.

SSTahoe
    SS = I am sure you boat in lake tahoe have you ever met RON 35' fountain he own's berkley concrete forgot his last name.
    No I have not met him, I have not had this boat on the water. I hope to by early spring and try it at Mead.