Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: See Ya Cali

uclahater
    Moving to Utah so IM going to be out for a week or 2. Cant wait to leave little Mexico :lightsabe
    Before I go I wanted to thank Guru, and KIMMY for the great laughs over the last few days. :messedup: Guru has KO'd KIMMY over and over again, and KIMMY keeps coming back for more, and being the brunt of everybodies joke :notam: Everyonce in a while KIMMY throws a jab that connects only to bring back Guru at an even funnier pace
    I still beleive LUCKY, and KIMMY are the same witless person, and that YOU TE is a transvestite :squiggle:
    Roland sorry for taking my wife away, and thanks for allowing yours to help us move(and much more)And for the down payment on my house. for an OUTBOARD guy your alright.
    Hippy I look forward to finding you on Lake Mead since IM only going to be an hour away. Just dont turn sideways so I'll be able to find you.
    Dirk, Bird Percher, Jim Anderson, and Roman IM expecting many laughs when IM able to log back in, but please dont hurt KIMMY to bad. If he goes away IM afraid LUcky will than be the brunt of everybodies Jokes(I forgot LUCKY and KIMMY are the same person so he already is)
    MAXIMUS your an A hole for dissapearing, and letting your wife run you like that
    Later
    The Hater

lucky
    gee thanks hater - i feel the love - now pass the pepartation H -- and no - Kimmie and i are not the same person - I spell a lil better , just a little - ohh no offense to the mormans - but two wives is ok - ( if ya can stand the biatching ) but i don't know if Utah is ready for Two of your chins - have a nice vacation and we look forward to your departure - later hater :idea:

Kachina26
    Take a few people with you on the way out please! I'm about 18 months behind you

Roland the Fisherman
    :cry: :cry: :cry: I feel like I lost my true love, and I will miss you as well Mr Hater. Make sure she puts on the seat belt and drive saftely.
    Good luck on your new life and Vaya Con Dios Amigo! from Mexico del Norte .................................................. ...............................
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................you putz

lucky
    Hey roland - I wonder if he will have some new shirts made up -
    i just moved to utah and now i'm a moron ! i think it fits in this instance ( well if its a 4x short ) hater , don't you love being at the end of my slong stick ?

Kim Hanson
    Moving to Utah so IM going to be out for a week or 2. Cant wait to leave little Mexico :lightsabe
    Before I go I wanted to thank Guru, and KIMMY for the great laughs over the last few days. :messedup: Guru has KO'd KIMMY over and over again, and KIMMY keeps coming back for more, and being the brunt of everybodies joke :notam: Everyonce in a while KIMMY throws a jab that connects only to bring back Guru at an even funnier pace
    I still beleive LUCKY, and KIMMY are the same witless person, and that YOU TE is a transvestite :squiggle:
    Roland sorry for taking my wife away, and thanks for allowing yours to help us move(and much more)And for the down payment on my house. for an OUTBOARD guy your alright.
    Hippy I look forward to finding you on Lake Mead since IM only going to be an hour away. Just dont turn sideways so I'll be able to find you.
    Dirk, Bird Percher, Jim Anderson, and Roman IM expecting many laughs when IM able to log back in, but please dont hurt KIMMY to bad. If he goes away IM afraid LUcky will than be the brunt of everybodies Jokes(I forgot LUCKY and KIMMY are the same person so he already is)
    MAXIMUS your an A hole for dissapearing, and letting your wife run you like that
    Later
    The Hater
    If I wasn't here what the hell would you all do, well beside jack off in those spluge buckets ! Later hater, I will still be here when ya come back, you got nice tits! .......( . )( . )........

If I wasn't here what the hell would you all do, well beside jack off in those spluge buckets ! Later hater, I will still be here when ya come back, you got nice tits! .......( . )( . )........
    Translation:
    I am twisted Dumbass and have no life so I will never leave!!

Jordy
    you got nice tits! .......( . )( . )........
    Is that something that you would tell another guy?? Round these parts, that's not something one guy says to another one, unless he's playing for a different team. :notam:

Kim Hanson
    Translation:
    I am twisted Dumbass and have no life so I will never leave!!
    Bothering you..no!............( . )( . ).....you need more recruits Guru :idea: Jordy will take it further, I would suggest play the game by your sorry Dunkin Donut Ass! Its sad when ya need to have help with this shit, I thought Jordy got this crap also, I guess not!

Roland the Fisherman
    Hey roland - I wonder if he will have some new shirts made up -
    i just moved to utah and now i'm a moron ! i think it fits in this instance ( well if its a 4x short ) hater , don't you love being at the end of my slong stick ?
    I already made one up for him, It says:
    I moved to UTAH
    but my WIFE stayed
    behind with ROLAND

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast