Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know whats up with HavasuBarney.com?

stc37
    I haven't been able to get there for a day or two now.

Blown 472
    Hanson f ucked it up. :hammerhea

Tom Brown
    Due to a technical issue, HavasuBarney.com was required to change IP addresses. The current domain name points to the wrong place. We're still waiting on the DNS change. Once the DNS has been updated, everything should work properly again in a day or two.
    The site itself is up and running just fine... always was. I'll see if I can configure it to run on an alternate URL for a while until the proper URL gets updated. Check back in this thread later tonight and I will try to have something available.
    I apologize for the outage.
    - Tom

Turbojack
    Just give them the IP address of the server. Then they will not have to wait on the dns to come around.

Infomaniac
    Just give them the IP address of the server. Then they will not have to wait on the dns to come around.
    Yea !!
    duh.

Tom Brown
    duh.
    Not so fast... my overzealous friends. That will get you nothing since it is being virtually hosted along with a bunch of other domains on the same IP address.
    ... but in case you want to try...
    http://24.72.79.139/

Infomaniac
    Not so fast... my overzealous friends. That will get you nothing since it is being virtually hosted along with a bunch of other domains on the same IP address.
    ... but in case you want to try...
    http://24.72.79.139/
    Hey the new site looks much better. Like the name also. Isn't Carlson and Speed a contradiction of terms?
    The Rex Marine tour was nice.

Kim Hanson
    Hanson f ucked it up. :hammerhea
    No way, I don't have no keys to the ignition on that baby ........( . )( . )...........

stc37
    Due to a technical issue, HavasuBarney.com was required to change IP addresses. The current domain name points to the wrong place. We're still waiting on the DNS change. Once the DNS has been updated, everything should work properly again in a day or two.
    The site itself is up and running just fine... always was. I'll see if I can configure it to run on an alternate URL for a while until the proper URL gets updated. Check back in this thread later tonight and I will try to have something available.
    I apologize for the outage.
    - Tom
    Thanks for the update. Please hurry, going through withdrawals. Need my darkside fix

MagicMtnDan
    Guess I'll have to post some R-rated Dark Side pics here until HavasuBarney's back up...
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...tid=7962&stc=1

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast