Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you ever

Cas
    buy a gift for someone knowing they'll take it back no matter what it is?

ratso
    ...most of my ex wives get jewelry every year...probably ends up in a pawn shop... :notam:

RiverOtter
    Yes, every year My Mother In Law. Can't be pleased. Gonna start giving her cash

Cas
    ...most of my ex wives get jewelry every year...probably ends up in a pawn shop... :notam:
    you still buy gifts for your ex-wives?

Cas
    Yes, every year My Mother In Law. Can't be pleased. Gonna start giving her cash
    I'm also getting to that point but feel it's the easy way out. Then again, I hate buying stuff that's not wanted.

NorCal Gameshow
    gift certificates work for the hard to please...

ratso
    you still buy gifts for your ex-wives?
    Three of them... my son's mom, #4 because we are very good friends, and #5 because she hates me...
    and also for a few ex girlfriends...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    when we buy a gift for Jamie's grandmother.. she always wants us to take it back and buy something for ourselves.. or she trys to give it back to us on a birthday or any other holiday.. she's funny she is 96 ..

LilHarley
    gift certificates work for the hard to please...
    Yup, that's the ticket for my "hard to please" people too.

Cas
    when we buy a gift for Jamie's grandmother.. she always wants us to take it back and buy something for ourselves.. or she trys to give it back to us on a birthday or any other holiday.. she's funny she is 96 ..
    at 96, she can do whatever she wants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast