Thread: we finally stopped at the

a catered life
    MAD GREEK CAFE and i have to say it was dam good and busy as hell....we always see the signs of the 15 and this time we said what the hell. :idea: .. lets try it... .and who would have thought a dam gyro would be so tasty and filling. :boxed: .we have tried the competion and hands down the MAD GREEK CAFE is dam good

JetBoatRich
    You did not get to far from the house before you stopped

a catered life
    stopped on the way back

LUVNLIFE
    And at Denny's

a catered life
    cale...i need a drink.....i ate at the greek place and dropped a gyro load at dennys

LUVNLIFE
    cale...i need a drink.....i ate at the greek place and dropped a gyro load at dennys
    C-mon over and whip you up something that will have you talking in tongues :rollside: Leave the gyro somewhere else though

Mohave Vice
    The wife and I stopped a few weeks back. Ordered the pastrami .... not as good as I had hoped for. Also sat right under a speaker. Had my full of Greek music. Will give it another try sometime!

a catered life
    The wife and I stopped a few weeks back. Ordered the pastrami .... not as good as I had hoped for. Also sat right under a speaker. Had my full of Greek music. Will give it another try sometime!
    yea my girl got the pastrimi too and it was ok bread to soft and meat to dry