Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need wheels!

Paulie
    For my trailer and I dont know what style to get???????? anyone have any ideas of wheels that look killer?

W.O.T
    some spinners would be sweet! or just a set of those spinner hub caps from pep boys

Paulie

Riverat84
    hey i know that truck/trailer web site has some cool designes, but i forgot the web address haha!......what about those aluminum ones w/ the holes in them? instead of steel? does anyone know where we can grab some of those?
    Reid

I'll be putting on a set of Cragar street pro for a classic Halibrand look. Depends on the look you're after.
    http://static.summitracing.com/globa.../crr-390_w.jpg

GunninGopher
    I bought some nice looking 12 hole machined aluminum wheels from Discount Tire this year. The wheels and radial tires cost about $750 out the door. Not that it matters much, but they are really light.
    I've had chrome wheels in the past and hated them because they'd start to rust when the water would pool at bottom. I had painted white ones on my last trailer and they didn't rust as easily.

Mr. Crusader 83
    if your in the san diego area. pick up a parts trader. and in the last section of it, is wheels and tires. at joels tires, or el amigo's you can get wheels and tires for under $500 out the door

boater012
    These guys have always been fair with me. I can get a deal for you if you'd like something just pm me and let me know. www.mhtwheels.com I have the Driv offroad Blitz on my truck and I have the foose lusso car on my boat trailers. try this site as well. www.sportruxwheels.com these guys are awesome to deal with as well. I had the bumpins on my expedition and sold them to a buddy of mine recently. again if you want something from them pm me and let me know. I know the family that owns the companies mentioned.

moneysucker
    These guys have always been fair with me. I can get a deal for you if you'd like something just pm me and let me know. www.mhtwheels.com I have the Driv offroad Blitz on my truck and I have the foose lusso car on my boat trailers. try this site as well. www.sportruxwheels.com these guys are awesome to deal with as well. I had the bumpins on my expedition and sold them to a buddy of mine recently. again if you want something from them pm me and let me know. I know the family that owns the companies mentioned.
    I went with Eagle 204s to match my truck from discount tire.

wrenchdaddy
    I got some cragar street stars from my brother off his chevelle. It was kinda hard to find the right hubs for the trailer with a 4.75" bolt pattern but it was worth it and looked a whole lot better than the one on it before.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...l_boat_006.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast