Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: $90. parking ticket

prosthogod
    We go to our son's holiday band performance(Ican't believe I went) and it is so crowded the only parking left is a fire lane where 20 other cars parked, so I did it. Sure enough we come out and all of us got tics. Of course the bastard who gave them was no where to be found. :burningm: :burningm:

H20Advantage
    Sorry to hear about the ticket but you took the gamble and lost this time. Can't blame someone for doing the job, they didn't make the rules just enforced them.
    Hate to think there could have been a fire and people, especially kids could have died because someone was parked in a fire access lane.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...re_Hydrant.jpg

wildbillg
    Sorry to hear about the ticket but you took the gamble and lost this time. Can't blame someone for doing the job, they didn't make the rules just enforced them.
    Hate to think there could have been a fire and people, especially kids could have died because someone was parked in a fire access lane.
    I was going to say the sammmmme thing.
    be a leader not a follower, follow the rules and dont try to make them fit YOUR needs.

Havasu_Dreamin
    We go to our son's holiday band performance(Ican't believe I went) and it is so crowded the only parking left is a fire lane where 20 other cars parked, so I did it. Sure enough we come out and all of us got tics. Of course the bastard who gave them was no where to be found. :burningm: :burningm:
    So, you're upset that you parked in a fire lane which is a no parking zone and got a ticket?

SLOWMAN
    Same here FIRE LANES are there for safety, they are not there to inconvenience you. What if you needed medical attention and the paramedic and fire department was unable to get to you becasue the fire lane was blocked. You would not be able to complain about your parking ticket for parking in a FIRE LANE.

AzDon
    About two years ago, I spotted a tank trailer in front of the Mack dealer in Fontana and was unhooked and 50 feet from it for less than 5 minutes. The Fontana PD Commercial officer could not be talked out of writing the ticket. IT WAS $987!!!
    I found technical problems with the section he wrote, and I wrote to his chief and told him so. I beat the ticket after a "written declaration" trial, when the officer failed to submit a written case after being given two chances to do so. I'm guessing that he didn't want to do battle on paper and lose!

Keithb87
    I would of parked on the lawn. off of the pavement.. :2purples:

Jordy
    But did you later pound 6 red bulls and get out of a DUI?

Havasu_Dreamin
    ROFLMAO!

LHC30Victory
    I had the same thought - "I fought the law and the law won" this time :hammerhea
    No sympathy here :crossx:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast