Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: $90. parking ticket

H20Advantage
    I take lot's of chances but I don't call anyone names such as "Bastard" for doing their job.
    As I stated in the beginning I am sorry about the ticket he received but he took the chance hoping to get away with it rather than get there earlier or park farther away. Don't get me wrong I am not blaming him or monday morning quarter backing but where does the law specify that it is only "illegal" sometimes to park in a red zone.
    Now my personal opinion is that the parking enforcement officer or patrol officer could have been more lenient (letter of the law vs. spirit of the law) or could have contacted someone at the school and had an announcement made but these are case by case instances and officer discretion issues.
    I know he came on here to vent but there are many of us who abide by the law and would never think of parking in a red zone, handicap zone, ect., and there are those who take their chances.
    Just my humble opinion and nothing personal against him or anyone else.....H20

Sleek-Jet
    I guess nobody on this site ever takes chances? Jeez the guy was just venting and all the Mayberry RFD good deed doers gotta jump on him..... :yuk:
    Sure, but if I get caught, I'm not going to piss and moan about it (well, not much anyway ).

Kilrtoy
    I guess nobody on this site ever takes chances? Jeez the guy was just venting and all the Mayberry RFD good deed doers gotta jump on him..... :yuk:
    Take chances yes and no, but wjhen and If I get caught, I WOULD NOT CRY ABOUT IT, sorry vent about it.....

Huckleberry
    Oh and one more thing what makes you think the officer enforcing the LAW is a BASTARD for doing HIS JOB??
    Do you not even think YOU were wrong to take total DISREGUARD to the LAW, and the IDEA of calling one of the PROFESIONAL PEACE keepers a BASTARD??
    Dude get a clue YOU and the others that parked in a fire zone, YOU ALL WERE THE BASTURDS, ASSHOLE, and PRICKS for invading the right of the officer to PROTECT and SERVE......
    Pay your ticket SHUT your mouth and DONT DO IT AGAIN!!!
    Live with your quilt.........
    Be glad you only got a ticket and there wasent a fire and someones child HAD to die because YOU didnt want to inconviance yourself........
    Thats MY opinion and I'm intitled to it................
    Yeah! What he said! Awesome post Bill! If your kid was on the ground having a grand mal seizure and died as a result of the papramedics not being able to get there, you'd be the first one to hire an attorney to sue the same police department for NOT enforcing the fire lane violations. You gambled, and lost. Suck it up.

R.A.D.man
    You could look at the positive and consider yourself lucky, lucky the officer did not call out for tow trucks.
    Not to hijack, but, I recently watched a person park in the handicap at a convenience store and my hopes and dreams came true as TXDOT officer pulled up and blocked them in and waited for them to exit the store. It was enjoyable to watch to say the least especially because there were other parking spaces right there. Having a family member who needs those special spaces up front really shows one first hand how important they are. The same goes for the fire lane.

Desert Rat
    Yeah! What he said! Awesome post Bill! If your kid was on the ground having a grand mal seizure and died as a result of the papramedics not being able to get there, you'd be the first one to hire an attorney to sue the same police department for NOT enforcing the fire lane violations. You gambled, and lost. Suck it up.
    Do you honestly think the paramedics are going to drive around looking for a parking spot...Jeez you guys kill me. Sure he parked in a fire lane and got a ticket and yes he called the officer an unapporiate name but from the sounds of a few of you you would think the guy belongs shot on the spot!

HM
    Do you honestly think the paramedics are going to drive around looking for a parking spot...Jeez you guys kill me. Sure he parked in a fire lane and got a ticket and yes he called the officer an unapporiate name but from the sounds of a few of you you would think the guy belongs shot on the spot!
    Nope, just a little biatch slap would suffice. Just givin him sheet for complaining about being busted for something he knowingly did -this is not a chick support forum.
    I got a ticket for running a red light yesterday. My passengers were totally pissed off as it was a bogus ticket, but they are cracking down in Temecula and a few people will be penalized who may not deserve it. I told everyone to shut up. They calling the cop all sorts of names. I believe that you can't talk your way out of ticket, but you sure as hell can talk yourself into a ticket!
    No worries, I will send my lawyer to court for me. I never get points, the worst case is I pay a reduced fine. But I learned my lesson. ha ha sucka!! just kidding...I actually have been telling everyone to be careful about running yellow lights as they are cracking down...and so the ticket worked not just on getting me to drive more conservative (for a while atleast) but also got other people to be cautious and conservative. I would say that was one effective ticket...even if it was bogus. Merry Christmas!

Ziggy
    Not at all...He pissed and moaned about going, then he got there late and pissed and moaned about having to park far away so he gambled on the firelane and lost---then pissed and moaned about loosing his gamble and called the guy doing his job a Bastard.........pretty simple to see what most are bagging on.
    And no the parmedics aren't supposed to need to look for a parking spot, their spot is marked in RED.

Jordy
    Personally, I would have just parked in a handicapped spot. :idea:
    *Then again, I have a placard.

Desert Rat
    Not at all...He pissed and moaned about going, then he got there late and pissed and moaned about having to park far away so he gambled on the firelane and lost---then pissed and moaned about loosing his gamble and called the guy doing his job a Bastard.........pretty simple to see what most are bagging on.
    And no the parmedics aren't supposed to need to look for a parking spot, theirs is marked in RED.
    Understand, it's just that some seem to make it out to be right next to murder (ie son having seizure and paramedics can't get there). It just gets me how some pretty minor thinks get turned into major ordeals on this site. do you really think the conversation would go in the same direction if the story was told while sitting in the channel having a beer?
    Friend 1
    "Hey I got a F'N parking ticket for parking in a fire zone Damn thing is going to cost me $90"
    friend 2-*
    "Baaaaaawaaaaaaaaahhh You F,n idiot...That will teach ya Pass me another beer"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast