Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: $90. parking ticket

Kilrtoy
    Hey All,
    Put me on record as saying Cops Suck! I live in a good neighborhood and before I got my Rottweiler my house was broken into twice in the same month along with four other homes in the neighborhood. No cops patrol the area because they are to damn busy setting up speed traps in the area to generate revinue for the city. Also I know several cops personally who speed all the time but don't get speeding tickets because it's common practice not to give another cop a ticket, what a double standard. We all have a choice where we work! Also a lot of cops are people who were crazy when they were younger and raised a lot of hell, another double standard. A lot can't get a regular job because they are too dumb or lazy (not all but a lot!). I fight every ticket if I am at fault or not, I say F&%# them! I know I will catch a lot of flack but the cops I know personally don't give a rats behind about you, your safety or the law! Power tripping A*%holes!
    yeah what he said, Oh yeah DONT EVER CALL THE COPS WHEN YOUR IN NEED , cuz they dont care about you. Do everything yourself superman, rots die just like people when they get shot or do you have UNDERGOG for your house, to go with your cape....

AMC-Nut
    Kilrtoy,
    I call Smith&Wesson or Colt and lately FN when I need help. No really when I need help I call my family and friends. The cops around here, or at least the ones I have dealt with, take real good notes and carry real big flashlights but don't do much else. Charlie Brown my Rotty on the other hand is all about action, he likes to lay around and eat donuts too but when the time comes he will kick some major butt, or bite major butt. I have found two torn shirts and shoe in the backyard since he's been on duty. Cops have their purpose I guess but I would rather wear my cape if I have the choice! If you are cop, that's cool, no offense was directed your way. Did you notice I prefaced everything with "the ones I know or have dealt with"?

clownpuncher
    Riiiiggghhhhttt, uh-huh. Interesting outlook you have there.
    Hey All,
    Put me on record as saying Cops Suck! I live in a good neighborhood and before I got my Rottweiler my house was broken into twice in the same month along with four other homes in the neighborhood. No cops patrol the area because they are to damn busy setting up speed traps in the area to generate revinue for the city. Also I know several cops personally who speed all the time but don't get speeding tickets because it's common practice not to give another cop a ticket, what a double standard. We all have a choice where we work! Also a lot of cops are people who were crazy when they were younger and raised a lot of hell, another double standard. A lot can't get a regular job because they are too dumb or lazy (not all but a lot!). I fight every ticket if I am at fault or not, I say F&%# them! I know I will catch a lot of flack but the cops I know personally don't give a rats behind about you, your safety or the law! Power tripping A*%holes!

HYPNAUTIC
    Look at the bright side... The cop just handed you a $90 tax deduction. Every year I claim my tickets as a tax deduction, the money goes to the city or state so why not! This year i'm deducting $55 for a parking ticket and an unknown amount on the speeding ticket I just got Monday. Last years total $471 for crossing over the double yellow carpool line.

Kilrtoy
    Kilrtoy,
    I call Smith&Wesson or Colt and lately FN when I need help. No really when I need help I call my family and friends. The cops around here, or at least the ones I have dealt with, take real good notes and carry real big flashlights but don't do much else. Charlie Brown my Rotty on the other hand is all about action, he likes to lay around and eat donuts too but when the time comes he will kick some major butt, or bite major butt. I have found two torn shirts and shoe in the backyard since he's been on duty. Cops have their purpose I guess but I would rather wear my cape if I have the choice! If you are cop, that's cool, no offense was directed your way. Did you notice I prefaced everything with "the ones I know or have dealt with"?
    Sounds like you need to move to a better neighborhood

H20Advantage
    The cops around here, or at least the ones I have dealt with, take real good notes and carry real big flashlights but don't do much else.
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience with cops in your neck of the woods but you would be amazed at how many of them would lay down their lives for you when the shit hits the fan. It's not about the money it's about a deep comcern and caring for people that bring most to the job. Unfortianetly there is that small percent that leave a bad impression in peoples minds, making the profession look bad and give the others the bad rap. So really who are you gonna call when the shit hits the fan.....911?

DryHeatOnly
    Hey All,
    We all know cops are not perfect but your life and mine would be pretty f'd up without them. Believe it or not there are a lot out there who just love to catch the bad-guys (No I'm not a cop).
    Maybe you'd prefer a military presence in your neighborhood?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456