Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 911...

78Eliminator
    ...the new 411

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have a question since this seems to be a joke..
    if you witnessed a car accident with no injuries but felt you needed to call for an ambulance.. who would you call?

jackpunx
    if you witnessed a car accident with no injuries but felt you needed to call for an ambulance.. who would you call?
    GOHST BUsters!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    GOHST BUsters!
    LMAO!!

78Eliminator
    Just happened to me last year. I called the CHP. The time before that I called the local police. Simply called 411 for their number and they were there in 15 minutes in both cases.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Just happened to me last year. I called the CHP. The time before that I called the local police. Simply called 411 for their number and they were there in 15 minutes in both cases.
    LOL!! o.k but why would you call chp when a cell phone 911 call is free and connects you to chp anyway. ? just having fun.. I'll stop now.. I'm bored.

78Eliminator
    LOL!! o.k but why would you call chp when a cell phone 911 call is free and connects you to chp anyway. ? just having fun.. I'll stop now.. I'm bored.
    out of respect for real emergencies:
    people who are injured, about to be injured or in danger.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    out of respect for real emergencies:
    people who are injured, about to be injured or in danger.
    o.k so the guy at the school who was on crack was not a threat to the kids at the school or anyone driving by. LOL!! :wink:

78Eliminator
    o.k so the guy at the school who was on crack was not a threat to the kids at the school or anyone driving by. LOL!! :wink:
    That's it. I am done with "The Sandbar" again. See ya. :220v:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast