Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas?

topless
    you would have to spell my name right for me to even consider that.......
    Shhhhh T, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he doesn't know it. Keep it to yourself till you get the blower. Did I tell you he's great in a race trailer?

Unforgiven
    Shhhhh T, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he doesn't know it. Keep it to yourself till you get the blower. Did I tell you he's great in a race trailer?
    I'm sure she'll get first hand knowledge of this...if my dream cums true :sleeping:

Her454
    TRACEY TRACI TRACY
    it's still you.......
    Technically its spelled with a Y. My mother turns over in her grave every time I spell it with an I, but lets just say I had an identity crisis in high school and a need to piss my mother off and be my own person. LOL...
    Sorry mom.....

Unforgiven
    Technically its spelled with a Y. My mother turns over in her grave every time I spell it with an I, but lets just say I had an identity crisis in high school and a need to piss my mother off and be my own person. LOL...
    Sorry mom.....
    well, lets really piss her off....you can have an affair with me....just don't tell topless :supp:

MsDrmr
    yeah, spelling a girls name wrong, is never a good start. and calling a girl by anothers girls name, is never a pretty finish.
    This year, to be honest, I want nothing, I want to see the kids' face light up with excitment, and the mr extatic about what me and the kids worked so hard to make him this year.

topless
    Sorry mom.....
    I thought she forgave you when you got that big heart tattoo that says MOM in the middle.

Her454
    well, lets really piss her off....
    Seriously, what I wouldnt give for the chance to be able to do that again........

hoolign
    Holy hijack Batman

Unforgiven
    I thought she forgave you when you got that big heart tattoo that says MOM in the middle.
    yea, but when you flip her over, it says WOW

Unforgiven
    Holy hijack Batman
    Hijack??? we're discussing what her454 wants to give me for XMAS

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast