Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: "Risky Business" meets "Predator"...Head-To-Head....

Jordy
    But can Mike drive with one knee while doing a beer bong?

Dude, did you just call me Gopher???

Phat Matt
    But can Mike drive with one knee while doing a beer bong?

Those are "Havaskilz". Only a select few have enough talent to pull off that maneuver.

kanedog
    Kroozin could probably do it since he is so light and quick, would probably be hard for Predator or one of the others to catch him, BUT, since he is selling the boat and will have his likely buyer on board, he will not be running nearly as fast as he can or what it would take to be the first to the springs.
    10 days before the poker run and the excuses are already flyin............just an observation. pot stir.....hehehehehe

KROOZIN
    Dude, did you just call me Gopher???
    No, but I just called you Isaac, Isaac...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...washington.jpg

jdnichols
    "HAVASKILZ".......I like that!!!!! Sounds like a boat name....
    SNS, if you don't feel like wearing a PFD.....don't!! Just like the damn helmet law, and seatbelt law......if we want to risk our own fawkin lives let us... As of right now, there aint no fawkin law!!!!
    Fawk those fawkers.....(hehehe)
    Except there is (a law) in our Poker Run!! I think we all want the run to continue so let's step up and show how responcible we can be. There is a lot of people watching. It wouldn't take a lot for California. to do an Alabama jig and outlaw boats faster than some number, like 80 MPH.
    We're just too damn few in number to thumb our noses at all the other people that use the water. Let's step it up and show some of that same class we respect Gary for!
    I'm sorry, but I hope one of these days it won't be an accepted thing to haul ass, then raft up and pass the goose then go do it again. :boxed:

riverroyal
    them go by black meadow landing,I was gonna race them in the deckboat,but ,,,you know

INSman
    okay, I have heard enough !!!!
    I have a new pair of 2,200HP turbine motors going in this week and I am taking Predator, Kroozin, Lance and Bobbitt down with the Shockwave Lifesaver boat !!!!

KROOZIN
    Except there is (a law) in our Poker Run!! I think we all want the run to continue so let's step up and show how responcible we can be. There is a lot of people watching. It wouldn't take a lot for California. to do an Alabama jig and outlaw boats faster than some number, like 80 MPH.
    We're just too damn few in number to thumb our noses at all the other people that use the water. Let's step it up and show some of that same class we respect Gary for!
    I'm sorry, but I hope one of these days it won't be an accepted thing to haul ass, then raft up and pass the goose then go do it again. :boxed:
    OK, it's my fault....you can blame it all on me, that's fine. I love it, I've only said how I wasn't going try and race anybody. I've always been safe. I've posted pictures of my crew and I in Lifelines. You don't see me drinking and driving, or acting stupid, and I could go on and on....Damn, dude, I joke around a little and you slam me for joking around. After the bashing I took a while back, on here, I believe I've earned a few laughs!
    I guess Hot Boat is serious talk only now?

Havasu Hangin'
    OK, it's my fault....you can blame it all on me, that's fine.
    Dude...guys with Skaters are not allowed to joke around, much less have a sense of humor!
    :cry:

Bling Bling
    OK, it's my fault....you can blame it all on me, that's fine. I love it, I've only said how I wasn't going try and race anybody. I've always been safe. I've posted pictures of my crew and I in Lifelines. You don't see me drinking and driving, or acting stupid, and I could go on and on....Damn, dude, I joke around a little and you slam me for joking around. After the bashing I took a while back, on here, I believe I've earned a few laughs!
    I guess Hot Boat is serious talk only now?
    Sounds like HH might need come by and give ya a hand job!!!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast