Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: "Risky Business" meets "Predator"...Head-To-Head....

Havasu_Dreamin
    Bitchen video Chris!

BoatFloating
    So who's going to step up and call it and say they are going to take G Smith and Predator out........ We need some good smack before the run...

NOTALENT
    So who's going to step up and call it and say they are going to take G Smith and Predator out........ We ned some good smack before the run...
    Well let's just say they are lucky my boat will most likely be sold this weekend!!! :crossx:

GHT
    NICE.... Thanks for sharing the video.. It's always a pleasure seeing you guys run. Saw both of the boats at The Turtle on Saturday. Can't wait to see ya'll runnin' by while we're sippin' Bloody Marys on the MASSIVE Flotilia..

GHT
    Well let's just say they are lucky my boat will most likely be sold this weekend!!! :crossx:
    NOTALENT, is there a good view from Cat Tail Camp grounds? :crossx: You get a ride yet, for the Flotilia?

Tom Slick
    So who's going to step up and call it and say they are going to take G Smith and Predator out........ We ned some good smack before the run...
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that after so many years of getting their asses handed to them by Predator, nobody is stupid enough to talk any smack at this point. :devil:

INSman
    So who's going to step up and call it and say they are going to take G Smith and Predator out........ We need some good smack before the run...
    Kroozin could probably do it since he is so light and quick, would probably be hard for Predator or one of the others to catch him, BUT, since he is selling the boat and will have his likely buyer on board, he will not be running nearly as fast as he can or what it would take to be the first to the springs.

NOTALENT
    NOTALENT, is there a good view from Cat Tail Camp grounds? :crossx: You get a ride yet, for the Flotilia?
    Actually yeah...It was awesome last year. Can kick it on the beach or just float out in front....It's almost right across from black meadow. No rid yet...I will find out if it truly is sold this weekend.

GHT
    Actually yeah...It was awesome last year. Can kick it on the beach or just float out in front....It's almost right across from black meadow. No rid yet...I will find out if it truly is sold this weekend.
    Good luck on the "Final Sell"... Although hope you get to use it this weekend too... F*ck, I don't know what to think???

BoatFloating
    Kroozin could probably do it since he is so light and quick, would probably be hard for Predator or one of the others to catch him, BUT, since he is selling the boat and will have his likely buyer on board, he will not be running nearly as fast as he can or what it would take to be the first to the springs.
    I think I could take them too but my wife's aunt's mother in law is in the boat and won't let me go that fast either.....

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast