Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It amazes me to see such support on this board

hoolign
    I have been on this board since 2000, and alot of us don't know each other, yet when a member needs support in a time of need..damn near everyone is there to lend an ear, it's extremely helpfull getting through some tough times, as just being in a dilema, and I appreciate the support over the years,as do others kudos to all the ***boat members for looking out for one another! I hope to meet most of you as soon as the bastards let me across the border
    Merry Christmas to everyone( even Topless after kicking me out of the van)

topless
    Merry Christmas to you too Hooligan..........be a good boy and you can even spend the night in the van on special occasions. :eat:

Unforgiven
    Merry Christmas to you too Hooligan..........be a good boy and you can even spend the night in the van on special occasions. :eat:
    here we go again........

hoolign
    here we go again........
    Is it just me or does sound like some serious incentive

topless
    here we go again........
    Oh who are you to talk Mr. "I'm Giving Her454 my best blower" :boxingguy

FMluvswater
    Merry Christmas to you too hoolign.

hoolign
    Merry Christmas to you too hoolign.
    To you and yours as well!

ratso
    I have been on this board since 2000, and alot of us don't know each other, yet when a member needs support in a time of need..damn near everyone is there to lend an ear, it's extremely helpfull getting through some tough times, as just being in a dilema, and I appreciate the support over the years,as do others kudos to all the ***boat members for looking out for one another! I hope to meet most of you as soon as the bastards let me across the border
    Hoolign...all that will change once you need something.

MsDrmr
    Hooligan, your a laugh and a half. Still can't get over the border huh, my uncle is a border control officer, In the spirit of support and x-mas, I'll see what I can do for ya

RiverOtter
    Hoo<= always full of surprises =>lign
    Merry Christmass to you too pal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast