Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for home entertainment install in So. Cal

dimarcobros
    We need to find someone to install a new TV on a fireplace and surround sound as well. Anyone know of someone?
    DMB

Ziggy
    We need to find someone to install a new TV on a fireplace and surround sound as well. Anyone know of someone?
    DMB
    ROZ is probably your best bet

dimarcobros
    He does install? I thought he only sold it?
    DMB

ChumpChange
    DMB
    I have somebody who goes to church with me who does that. I met him last Sunday. The company is out of Orange County. They've done Shatner's house as well as other big dollar people. I'll let you know on Monday.

dimarcobros
    I have somebody who goes to church with me who does that. I met him last Sunday. The company is out of Orange County. They've done Shatner's house as well as other big dollar people. I'll let you know on Monday.
    Thanks that would be great.
    DMB

Jordy
    He does install? I thought he only sold it?
    DMB
    With enough beer Roz will install, setup, tear down, wash, wax, paint...
    The division of his company that is out here has an delivery, setup and install division. I'm sure they offer something out there.

ROZ
    The only bummer is that if he's use to doing 200k and up jobs, he may not want to touch it... I use to sell to a lot of CEDIA people and they can be snooty like that sometimes... He may do it as a favor to you though...
    I don't know how soon you need it done as most companies are already booked until after Christmas, but our home install team works in your area...
    Let me know if you need the number. It's possible that we may have time to do it...
    What type of fireplace? Brick? Electrical and cable both need to be relocated to behind the set.
    Do you have the mounting bracket?
    Are your speakers in or on wall?
    2 story or single story with attic space?
    Do you like prune jelly on your bran muffin?

wsuwrhr
    Looking for home entertainment?
    I dance for money....not well, but I dance. :messedup:
    Brian

dimarcobros
    The only bummer is that if he's use to doing 200k and up jobs, he may not want to touch it... I use to sell to a lot of CEDIA people and they can be snooty like that sometimes... He may do it as a favor to you though...
    I don't know how soon you need it done as most companies are already booked until after Christmas, but our home install team works in your area...
    Let me know if you need the number. It's possible that we may have time to do it...
    What type of fireplace? Brick? Electrical and cable both need to be relocated to behind the set.
    Do you have the mounting bracket?
    Are your speakers in or on wall?
    2 story or single story with attic space?
    Do you like prune jelly on your bran muffin?
    It is a brick fireplace, we have a mounting bracket, speakers on not set up yet but would like them to set that up as well, single story with attic space, and I would rather chew glass than have one of those muffins .
    I know you work for the company and all so I am sure you are a little bias but do you recommend them? I have heard great things about you and know that you are the man but you will not be the one doing the work, know what I mean?
    Thanks,
    DMB

ROZ
    It is a brick fireplace, we have a mounting bracket, speakers on not set up yet but would like them to set that up as well, single story with attic space, and I would rather chew glass than have one of those muffins .
    I know you work for the company and all so I am sure you are a little bias but do you recommend them? I have heard great things about you and know that you are the man but you will not be the one doing the work, know what I mean?
    Thanks,
    DMB
    You may have problem getting wiring behind the brick. Are you in an older house with a brick,cement, and ceramic flue, or are you in a newer home with a brick facia fireplace?
    I know exactly what you mean. Our installer of the year services your area, and there's a guy who services LongBeach area who has had people wait 2 months to use him again.... As with car audio, there are only about 3 people here who I'd trust working on my stuff.... I don't trust the installer of the year, but Shea(longbeach guy) is pretty good. He's already booked out until the second week of Janruary though...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast