Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bah Humbug

Her454
    It really pisses me off to go to the mall and drive around the parking lot FOREVER, to finally find a spot someone is backing out of and then you sit and wait....AND THEN SOMEONE 4 ROWS OVER sends someone from the their car to go stand in that spot while you are clearly waiting for it.
    They (she) just stands there and says, "Im holding this spot for my husband". BULLSHIT. That is the most rude, inconsiderate thing I've ever seen in my life.
    And Im called a BITCH because I tell her so. Im not normally (well, most of the time it takes ALOT) a confrontational person but I told her to get the hell out of the way or I'd park there anyway. SHE CALLED SECURITY on me AFTER I ENDED up parking 3 rows away as she took my plate number and they actually FOUND ME IN THE MALL AND TOOK ME ASIDE and spoke with me about threatening someone with bodily harm with my vehicle! WTH?
    HOLDING SPOTS IS NOT ILLEGAL, but threatening someones "person" is. Nothing came of it (Only because I think Security just wanted my loud, pissed off verbal exchange out of the Mall) but I cant believe this!
    That bitch is just lucky I didnt have my truck or I WOULD have gone back and run her damn BMW over. :hammerhea
    TIS THE F'NG SEASON.

dicudmore
    I agree.....that ain't right

ratso
    That post kind of turns me on...

HCS
    I would have trouble keeping my composure. You would see a side of me you don't want to see. :eat:

Mrs. Restless22
    I just laughed while reading your story...I hate when people save spots...*uck that!
    :yuk:

BarryMac
    Shoulda punched the bitch in the neck. I phucking hate when people do that shit...

HCS
    If you were at the Galleria. That place sucks. That's the worst design parking for any mall Iv'e ever seen.

Boozer
    I have 0 tolerance for people who do shit like that. I would have started driving in and if she said anything I'd have said "what's more important your husbands parking space or your personal safety."

switchin'addiction
    I have 0 tolerance for people who do shit like that. I would have started driving in and if she said anything I'd have said "what's more important your husbands parking space or your personal safety."
    Exactly...I like that!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well if you can't hold them in the channel wtf does she think it is in the parking lot.. you should have parked there anyway.. damn what a bitch I would have been fumming. :hammer2: :hammerhea

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast