Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Naci Lake Bash

Rocket-J
    Count me in. Last year the lake was half full most the year so I didn't get down there. I usually go every year. Sounds like fun. Al and Loretta.http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...0sq_avatar.JPG

boatslayer
    :skull:Naci lake bash list :skull:
    1. Framer 1
    2. Mike 37
    3.Boatslayer
    4.Jackpunx
    5.boatfloating
    6.shadow
    7.Robbie racer
    8.dicudmore
    9.Redneckgirl & hubby
    10.Propchecker
    11.BADBLOWN572
    12.Eliminator 4 life
    13.Boat030
    14.Reaper 1
    15.mirvin
    16.rocket-j

Eliminator 4 Life
    What about dogs can we bring them??

Brooski
    You can count me in for sure, but I only have one of those small little 18' Southwind boats, so try not to run over me. (Boatfloating, you listening?) From what I am hearing, shall I assume this be at Running Deer?

raff
    You can boat in or drive in,The camping area is about 100 yrds from the beach,there is a launch about 3 min from the property.I personally will be driving in putting my boat in then keeping my excursion close by to keep my supplies in,either sleep in my boat in the water or sleep in my excursion.I,m getting some pics so you guys will have a better idea of the set up.give me a few days.
    Thanks Shadow, count us in this should be a fun trip..
    Mark out

redneckgirl
    Eliminator 4 Life What about dogs can we bring them??
    Dogs are allowed at the lake!!! You might want to talk to Shadow about at his brothers!!!!
    I am almost 100% positive that there is no boat camping on the lake!!! You can run after dark and I do not know if the rangers patrol after dark!!!! I just wanted to mention that... but it does not mean you can't get away with it!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
    RNG

BoatFloating
    i would love to go but the 17th is my sons b-day. i dont think its gonna fly with the social director.. but i will try
    Hell he has a birthday next year right......

You know D Row will represent. It just takes them guys awhile to read... :jawdrop:

BoatFloating
    You can count me in for sure, but I only have one of those small little 18' Southwind boats, so try not to run over me. (Boatfloating, you listening?) From what I am hearing, shall I assume this be at Running Deer?
    I'll keep my one good eye out for and not run over you....
    :messedup:

shadow
    What about dogs can we bring them??
    As long as he aint sniffin crotches,pissin on trailer tires,or bitting.If we step in dog shit we duct tape his paws together and toss him in the fire pit. :crossx:

ELIMINAT THIS
    As long as he aint sniffin crotches,pissin on trailer tires,or bitting.If we step in dog shit we duct tape his paws together and toss him in the fire pit. :crossx:
    shit i realy want to go to but now i am worryed shaddow is going to throw ME into the fire pit.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast