Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: January ***boat Mag?

There is a great pic of Roosters boat
    as well!!
    What has the world come to.......

bakerjet
    wish i could check this out, can't believe boating this time of year,freezes here almost every night

MudPumper
    I believe the mag is released to subscribers a couple of weeks before news stands so you probably wont find it in the stores.

steelcomp
    Hey, I drove almost a thousand miles round trip for that one!! Had such a killer time. I'm really looking forward to next year and seeing all you cool guys and your boats again. I wasn't even on the Hot Boat boards then...it was RJB, and now look at all these new peeps I get to meet!! Wish I'da got there sooner...next year will be different. Now where's that hat???!!! :burningm:
    BTW...AFAIC they're a little loosley wrapped there at the Hot Boat mag. I mean, lets face it...they didn't even get my NAME right!! LOL!! But they did do a nice job on the article!!

Squirtin Thunder
    OK Mr Foxworth !!!

LakesOnly
    Just came back from Tower Records....only the Nov/Dec issue was on the stands...
    LO

LakesOnly
    Hey, I drove almost a thousand miles round trip for that one!!
    1102 miles round trip for me. In a super stiff, bouncy-ass short wheelbase Ramcharger. No kidlney belt. :cry: Told myself I had to get another truck before C4B. I'm happy to say that's taken care of...
    But anyway, the "Longest Tow" award went to rrrr, who towed all the way from Waco, Tejas. :2purples:
    LO

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    I just signed up for ***boat subscription. Everybody knows they get their mags before the news stand!!!!!! Good thing my buddy got his fast. Budlight

djdtpr
    I havent got mine yet but rumors have it there are some nice boats in this months issue,even if they are in the background. The write up that they did on my buddy Dericks boat is way cool also.Keep up the good work over there at Hot Boat.

flat broke
    Yeah,
    The recent changes/additions to material in the mag are greatly appreciated. Like SD says, it helps when there is someone who has a passion for smaller stuff who just happens to work for HBM.
    Can't wait to see the article.
    Chris

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast