Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: January ***boat Mag?

dmontzsta
    I am going to renew my subscription. I talked to Jim Wilkes yesterday and he reassured me things are going to be good with the magazine now, cause not everyone can afford or wants the 100+k boats that you see through out or on the covers.

cyclone
    Subscribers do recieve their issues before the newsstand. Its the cheapest and fastest way to recieve a magazine. My folks live in Arkansas and recieved the magazine last week. I haven't even seen it yet.

MudPumper
    Subscribers do recieve their issues before the newsstand. Its the cheapest and fastest way to recieve a magazine. My folks live in Arkansas and recieved the magazine last week. I haven't even seen it yet.
    Mike, you are doing a bang up job. Just one question. Who's the hot chick in the orange bikini that you have your arm around on the cover? She sure doesn't look like Jessa. :wink: :wink:

cyclone
    my arm was behind her, not around her. :wink:

Arkansas gets Hot Boat before Chino Hills, CA What's up with that? :messedup: However, now it is worth the wait. Mike it's nice that Hot Boat is going back to honor it's roots. My first subscription was in the late eighties early nineties but I dropped it in the late nineties. I am sure glad that I signed back up the last issues have been really good. Keep up the good work.

dmontzsta
    my arm was behind her, not around her. :wink:
    I notice that too, it looks so natural, like it is your wife. You should be an actor!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I had a subscription for years than I moved. I won thier photo contest shortly there after and won a years subscription $100 bucks and a jacket. The subscription never came but (after talking to Pops Davidson) the cash and jacket did. Since then I have been buying them at Stater Bros after the 1st of the month. :cry:
    Jerry

djdtpr
    Mike, you are doing a bang up job. Just one question. Who's the hot chick in the orange bikini that you have your arm around on the cover? She sure doesn't look like Jessa. :wink: :wink:
    Hey at least he wasnt buying her a drink and kickin it with her while jessa sat and watched! :2purples:

steelcomp
    Arkansas gets Hot Boat before Chino Hills, CA What's up with that? :messedup: However, now it is worth the wait. Mike it's nice that Hot Boat is going back to honor it's roots. My first subscription was in the late eighties early nineties but I dropped it in the late nineties. I am sure glad that I signed back up the last issues have been really good. Keep up the good work.
    Hot Boat actually (at least they did) has two editions, an east coast edition, and a west coast edition. Two different covers.

cyclone
    there are still two different "editions". the only difference between the east coast and west coast versions is the cover photo. the east coast gets to see a larger offshore style boat every month whereas the west coast gets bit more variety.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast