Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: " V-drive Huntin' " in all these threads

DUECE'SDAD
    I have seen a quite a few threads lately with references to "v drive hunting" I am guessing that this means all this mulletheads are still searching the classifieds for the v drive that best suits their and their families needs, be it day cruiser, hydro, flat, etc. b/c I know they are not meaning they are out prowling the lake for a v drive to outrun them in a heads up or top speed. This has got to be the stupidest term I have heard here on the boards, what says I wanna be cool and get a v-drive more than that stupid term, hopefully someday these guys will figure it out water nozzles are for putting out fires not propelling a boat. But then again if they had a v drive they would probably be the guy that only drives/rides it once and it scares the living $hit outta him and he has to sell it. And for you jet guys lurking over here you are the real ones I am really wanting to read this

Jake W2
    I lurk hear every day.Dont have a mullet though.Like I have said befor V Drives are a real pice of HISTORY. :idea:
    Jake

steelcomp
    Sounds like sour grapes...probably got handed his lunch by a jet!! :devil:

NitroMan
    Jet guys are more the "sweat leafin to Freebird crowd" and you know whats wrong with that? ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN! V-drive partiers are a little more laid back. Both have fast boats but fast jets aren't too common just like everyday use v-drives arent as common. In the end, the fastest v-drives are faster than the fastest jets. Whats better? That depends on your needs and preferences. There both cool as hell so quit talkin shit!

Squirtin Thunder
    :eat:

dmontzsta
    I think they are hunting for V-Drives since they are selling for cheap in the winter time, it is the prime time to buy them.

:boxed: i feel so loved by some of the v-drivers!especially the ones from the hills of,...Oklahoma?

Squirtin Thunder
    They just wish they had a big unit like we have on the back

DaveA
    If the aforementioned jetter has to sell his v-drive out of fright, no problem.
    Mouzer will buy it.

sanger rat
    V-drive Huntin' is easy their all on the trailer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast