Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: major damage...

Her454
    well, it looks like i wont be hitting the magic bottle this year at all, lawnchair or otherwise....had an accident yesterday that broke my arm in 5 different places and requires surgery once swelling goes down on monday. they need to pin it basck together as i did it pretty good. whats the use in doing something half as*ed riht?
    be out of work for a long time, right at christmas - that sucks, so i guess i'll get pretty good at this one handed keyboard stuff. my posts may lagg a bit (no jet jokes anybody) but i'll still be readin and printin...sorry about the spelling webstr - not used to the vicodin. frown

cal***boat
    Sorry to here about your accident and i hope everything goes well with your surgery on monday.
    Take care. Dave

Sorry to hear of your accident, good luck in surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery.

K3-River-Rat
    Hey YOU eek! I'm VERY SORRY to hear you've pulled a "K3" I was in "hopes" you had been reading some of the things I was warning PF2B about AND what's up with "this" "whats the use in doing something half as*ed right?" You have STOLEN my line wink THAT'S NOT ALLOWED I was sitting here with my mom just as you posted this thread (I'm still here at her house on her computer right now)I was showing her "how" this site "works" when I saw this & pulled it up on the monitor and we both looked at each other upon reading what you had posted and said "OH NO NOT GOOD" eek! I "hope" the vicoden is helping with the pain!! I KNOW first hand what you are feeling!!!!! "again" sorry to hear this has happened!!!! I'll talk to ya soon... K3

BigBoyToys
    Not good! Sorry to hear about that Her454. How? Yeah, I know I'm nosey. Hope ya get healed up real quick.

Infomaniac
    Sorry about that accident. Most guys are pretty good at 1 handed computer skills (So I have heard). So you should be able to adapt.
    I will be happy to fly out there to kiss it and make it better. wink wink
    [ November 30, 2002, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

Sorry Her, that definately sucks Whenever something bad like this happens I always think to myself how much worse it could have been and it makes me feel a bit better. Good luck with the surgury and heal up quick.

Sangster
    Ouch... eek!

Her,
    That really blows. We will pick you up and take you to CFW and drop you off. I broke my hand and it hurt like a mofo. The whole pin thing is a nice way to say torture treatment. I will rig something for you on the 1st so you can get that ride. We ran the boats today and it was a blast. I blew up a starter and I tore up Bagpipes clutch again. Smalls boat really gets after it. Hung out with Sangster too (Cool dude). Thanks to Bad Meds and Mike Lewis for helping me with my starter prob. Get better soon.

Bird Percher
    Hey Guru, What lake did you go to today?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast