Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2005 TableRock Roost-OPINIONS WANTED

Taylorman
    I will for sure be there this year. Has dates been set yet? I vote for option 2, boat show for sure.

DEL51
    I like the pre registration with option 2. If you want to add somehing like a donation to a local charity,This might help with the public relations. Maybe, get the local Kiwanis or VFW to help out.

switchin'addiction
    Just wanted to keep this fresh in everyone's mind. Any new ideas or opinions?

wowchad
    Hi Ken. I was going to ask how kid friendly this was, but the stripper thing answered that!
    I'll plan this trip a little farther into the future, like once my oldest is old enough to babysit

Carnivalride
    Hi Ken. I was going to ask how kid friendly this was, but the stripper thing answered that!
    I'll plan this trip a little farther into the future, like once my oldest is old enough to babysit
    Not positive but I think that was supposed to be a joke and this Tablerock Roost is more of a family oriented deal, I,m I wrong?

kp216
    You are correct Carnivalride
    Wowchad - Last year, we took our 10 month old son. He was the youngest Laid Back Boater there. Actually, he was the youngest "returning member" since he was in Mrs. Cooter Scooter's tummy at Tablerock 2002!
    He will be back again this year. You got kids...? Bring'em!!

TexasJet
    I hope the stripper thing was a joke. There is a time and place for everything but this event isn't the place for a stripper. There were many small children there and some early teens also.

Unchained
    kp216,
    I was just reminded of your joke of the newborn baby saying, " are you my daddy ? " LOL

ONAROLL
    I hope the stripper thing was a joke. There is a time and place for everything but this event isn't the place for a stripper. There were many small children there and some early teens also.
    Geeeesh..............the stripper thing was a joke............Vic

Ken F
    Yes Chad, it was a joke! I don't think anyone even lost their trunks diving off a boat. There were quite a few kids there last year, and I think they enjoyed it as much as the adullts! I sure enjoyed having them.
    It would be really great if you could make it down, who knows, you might even win the longest tow this year!
    Ken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast