Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Advise....

NashvilleBound
    $65 - $90????? Who the heck charges that? :idea:
    Me. Well, I dont charge that...thats what it costs me. A typical home costs me about $65sf. When you get into the $400k+ it runs about $90(granite/solid surfaces) Are you beating around the bush here?? You know my numbers on my upcoming projects...you know I am in that field. Come on Otterboy

RiverOtter
    Me. Well, I dont charge that...thats what it costs me. A typical home costs me about $65sf. When you get into the $400k+ it runs about $90(granite/solid surfaces) Are you beating around the bush here?? You know my numbers on my upcoming projects...you know I am in that field. Come on Otterboy
    I thought you were just in the field part of the field If I could build it for that I might, jusy might not sell it.

NashvilleBound
    Keep in mind that if you own a lot in a community and it gets built out, after a few years your lot will start loosing value. The homes will be aging and you want to sell this lot for a new home to be built in a community that is now 5? 10? years old... get the picture? I have 9 homes underconstruction now plus that development your helping me get started....if your going to make good money on the lot sell it. The second reason for divorce in the US is building a home together..... if you want to talk about your options...you've got my numbers...but its going to cost you lunch tho...AND NO OTTER FOOD Good stuff :jawdrop:

RiverOtter
    Keep in mind that if you own a lot in a community and it gets built out, after a few years your lot will start loosing value. The homes will be aging and you want to sell this lot for a new home to be built in a community that is now 5? 10? years old... get the picture? I have 9 homes underconstruction now plus that development your helping me get started....if your going to make good money on the lot sell it. The second reason for divorce in the US is building a home together..... if you want to talk about your options...you've got my numbers...but its going to cost you lunch tho...AND NO OTTER FOOD Good stuff :jawdrop:
    You're on. We'll talk. And yes, the good stuff Ryan's Just kiddin!

NashvilleBound
    You're on. We'll talk. And yes, the good stuff Ryan's Just kiddin!
    I went to Ryan's here in the Boro...I liked it. Killer deserts. This is bad....I am turning into a TN'n. :2purples:

RiverOtter
    I went to Ryan's here in the Boro...I liked it. Killer deserts. This is bad....I am turning into a TN'n. :2purples:
    Oh crap. If yer dinin at Ryan's you'll be shopin at Walmart next

NashvilleBound
    Oh crap. If yer dinin at Ryan's you'll be shopin at Walmart next
    :supp: :supp: :supp: :supp: :supp: :supp: Ahhhh helll.................I'm doomed.

RiverOtter
    :supp: :supp: :supp: :supp: :supp: :supp: Ahhhh helll.................I'm doomed.
    Then you'll have a shotgun rack in your truck window, But it will be hard to see from the outside becaues of the Rebel Flag you'll have in the back window.

NashvilleBound
    Then you'll have a shotgun rack in your truck window, But it will be hard to see from the outside becaues of the Rebel Flag you'll have in the back window.
    LMAO...the visual is killing me.

RiverOtter
    LMAO...the visual is killing me.
    Oh course by now you'll be towing a 30' toon with a used 50 horse Johnson trying to pull your kids and their friends on skiis. Not that this happens in the South.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast