Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Men and Earings

Jungle Boy
    Hoss could use a drink and some anger management classes. No forget the classes, just have a drink and puff.

Blown 472
    Puff, as in pole smoker??

Kim Hanson
    Blown 472:
    Puff, as in pole smoker?? You are starting to bite off alot Blown, polesmokers are not allowed in here, Hoss isn't no polesmoker!
    ..................( . )( . )......... idea Ass Clown

Jungle Boy
    Blown 472:
    Puff, as in pole smoker?? Puff, as in TOKE.

wfodude
    man...you guys crack me up.

HOSS
    Puff as in the Magic ****in` Dragon.

Kim Hanson
    Not quite Hoss wink .......( . )( . )....... [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/72HR0159.jpg[/img]

HOSS
    Cool mon.

PussyPusher
    God damn Hoss, I was just comin in to play a bit and you have to get all Nasty about it. Next time you come to Cali let me know, Ill give ya a beer and we can talk about your anger and maybe how to manage it! Oh and BTW I dont ride a ****ing surfboard! Oh and 1 other thing I dont have a single peircing anymore either! I kinda thought it was looking a little gay too!
    [ July 21, 2003, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: PussyPusher ]

Kim Hanson
    PussyPusher:
    God damn Hoss, I was just comin in to play a bit and you have to get all Nasty about it. Next time you come to Cali let me know, Ill give ya a beer and we can talk about your anger and maybe how to manage it! Oh and BTW I dont ride a ****ing surfboard! Oh and 1 other thing I dont have a single peircing anymore either! I kinda thought it was looking a little gay too! If that isn't, why is on the beach.......( . )( . ).... wink

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345