Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice will prevail

Doris Jones Esq.
    Is there anyone that can be serious about a serious issue. 3 men have been denied their rights and nobody seems to care. You will all be held as accomplices. We at Jones, Jones and Jones have been practicing civil litigation for years and are well versed on the laws. I will not stoop to low levels and put up naked pics. Even though Dirk Sr and Dirk Jr were framed by you animals, I will not buy into it. I am also Looking for an Allison, A Tom Brown, Steve Ard and a few others. They will all be subpoena'd to testify should this move past arbitration.

oldbuck40
    hey look its the 3 d's dumb,dumber, and dumberer

topless
    Is there anyone that can be serious about a serious issue. 3 men have been denied their rights and nobody seems to care. You will all be held as accomplices. We at Jones, Jones and Jones have been practicing civil litigation for years and are well versed on the laws. I will not stoop to low levels and put up naked pics. Even though Dirk Sr and Dirk Jr were framed by you animals, I will not buy into it. I am also Looking for an Allison, A Tom Brown, Steve Ard and a few others. They will all be subpoena'd to testify should this move past arbitration.This would be Allison but you can't spell it right. One L please and I live in the Rexmarine parking lot in a trailer. Anything else I can do for you? I am en expert on red x's.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    Oh come on Doris.... sorry, but there are no practicing attorneys in the State of Ca. by the name of Dirk Jones or Doris Jones
    http://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/...s&s=fl&ex=&p=6
    You could have at least picked a real name.... Geez... :hammerhea

esabataj
    This would be Allison but you can't spell it right. One L please and I live in the Rexmarine parking lot in a trailer. Anything else I can do for you? I am en expert on red x's.
    You won't be able to miss it. If i remember correctly it's half under water according to RRL isn't it.

jackpunx
    This would be Allison but you can't spell it right. One L please and I live in the Rexmarine parking lot in a trailer. Anything else I can do for you? I am en expert on red x's.
    she has a nice trailer.. it has wheels and everything.. I think it was a moving brothel in its day.. so .. you should see the inside..

topless
    You won't be able to miss it. If i remember correctly it's half under water according to RRL isn't it.
    I saw that but I was running it hard in Beaumont and didn't make it home last night!!! It will eventually dry out. :mix:

esabataj
    Oh come on Doris.... sorry, but there are no practicing attorneys in the State of Ca. by the name of Dirk Jones or Doris Jones
    http://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/...s&s=fl&ex=&p=6
    You could have at least picked a real name.... Geez... :hammerhea
    Did you try changing the R in Dirk to a "C"
    It'll show up that way

rrrr
    she has a nice trailer.. it has wheels and everything.. I think it was a moving brothel in its day.. so .. you should see the inside..
    Are we talkin' orange shag carpet and dark paneling? Hooooobabee!!!

topless
    Are we talkin' orange shag carpet and dark paneling? Hooooobabee!!!
    That was you????

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast