Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: "Official East Coast Jet Boat Site"

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
    Alrightalready.....geez. Someone tell whats going on and how this thing go so far out of hand? What started out as an idea that my BRO'S Dimarco, Hot_Rod, and I came up with looks to be getting out of control. How bout it Dimarco and HR. I think we need to get on a threeway phone call. I KNEW this was gonna happen. Go back and look at all my posts. I went to Seattle for vacation and get back to this BS. ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH. At least we are getting response's. You guys go back and read my post on page 3 and tell me what you wanna do. Email me and I will give you my number. Hot_rod has it since him and I spoke afew weeks ago about his boat. LEts get it togather and make this thing happen the right way. I also would like to hear from all interested parties that actually wanna see something great get started. I would alos like to field some suggestions on location. IT should be somewhere in the MIDDLE of the eastcoast so a particular group doesn't have to drive forever. Anyway, email me at BLOWNDRAGBOAT@YAHOO.COM

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
    Alrightalready.....geez. Someone tell whats going on and how this thing go so far out of hand? What started out as an idea that my BRO'S Dimarco, Hot_Rod, and I came up with looks to be getting out of control. How bout it Dimarco and HR. I think we need to get on a threeway phone call. I KNEW this was gonna happen. Go back and look at all my posts. I went to Seattle for vacation and get back to this BS. ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH. At least we are getting response's. You guys go back and read my post on page 3 and tell me what you wanna do. Email me and I will give you my number. Hot_rod has it since him and I spoke afew weeks ago about his boat. LEts get it togather and make this thing happen the right way. I also would like to hear from all interested parties that actually wanna see something great get started. I would alos like to field some suggestions on location. IT should be somewhere in the MIDDLE of the eastcoast so a particular group doesn't have to drive forever. Anyway, email me at BLOWNDRAGBOAT@YAHOO.COM

hot_rod
    The picture is all blurry we need to 'FOCUS'
    the cammara (see above post) damm server
    [This message has been edited by hot_rod (edited September 12, 2001).]

hot_rod
    The picture is all blurry we need to 'FOCUS'
    the cammara (see above post)

phillyray
    Originally posted by hot_rod:
    last time I checked if there is no speed limit on the part of the river/lake that you are on then you can go as fast as you can go and I can't swear to it but I don't think they have passed a law yet that you can't grudge race on a river/lake as long as there is no speed limit.
    Sorry Bro, WRONG...trust me on this, sure it's ok to run your boat down the river at 100 mph....BUT have another boat within 100 feet of yours...and get caught! then its Operating a craft in a unsafe manner, they could find ways of bustin you wide open, like I said much earler, every Sat. on the Delaware River about a dozen of us do some 1/4 mile stuff... and some of these boats are down in the low 7 sec. Hydro's with Zoomies. Now were real friendly with the local water cops,and they like to come and LOOK at some of these monsters, BUT the racers dare NOT get caught in an actual Drag Race...no way! Give that some thought when hot doggin out in the water. This is what I've seen first hand.
    http://www.geocities.com/hot_rod2060...boat_Page.html
    http://www.bearshobbies.com/hotrods_signature.gif

fat rat
    Look at page 22 of the Jet Performance, Subject: Harve Degrace....damn Ray where did the time go.

phillyray
    Sorry Fat, ya lost me on that one? Page 22?

fat rat
    Go to the Jet Performance subject page and click on SHOW ALL TOPICS.....then go to page 22....Subject: Harve Degrace.

hot_rod
    I saw the post on p 22, what's your point?? http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/foru...confused38.gif

fat rat
    Hot Rod whats with the sad face......you'll see a real sad face when you blow by me this weekend.......are you ready for a Pax River Run, Ray can't make it this weekend.....ole lady got stand by at the Base this weekend, can't leave the area.
    No Point, just lookin back.