Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SS Bolts

GofastRacer
    Yep!..

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    That Dude Is Too Funny. Love To Get Stuff Just To B.s.cool Pics In The Shop Too..

superdave013
    ONLY THE FAST GUYS BUY HERE IF YOU GO FAST ALLEN'S "FAST'NERS PERIOD!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...7bolt_nazi.jpg
    You really go from Laguna Hills all the way to Upland for bolts? Even if they were free the gas/time would not be worth that.
    I use Rich Skolburg @ Orange County Nut and Bolt on Fender Ave in Fullerton for the every day stuff and general s.s. For ARP I go to Clay Smith because George stocks all the sizes in bulk.

dossangers
    You really go from Laguna Hills all the way to Upland for bolts? Even if they were free the gas/time would not be worth that.
    I use Rich Skolburg @ Orange County Nut and Bolt on Fender Ave in Fullerton for the every day stuff and general s.s. For ARP I go to Clay Smith because George stocks all the sizes in bulk.Your DAMN right anything for my boat especially ARP and other TRICK STUFF!! if your at the river and you need something for your boat you best have the NAZI with you hes the mobile supply house kept me running and guru all last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides billys shop is across the street so you can see all the COOL boats being worked on !!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...67DSC01929.JPG

superdave013
    You bought those bolts with the heads smooth and polished like that? That's cool. That would be a reason to go that far out of my way.
    I already get a GREAT deal on ARP but I'll check out his pricing on the Allen head pre-polished bolts. As a matter O fact I'm gonna call Allen right now and see if I can get some pricing on those.

superdave013
    Your DAMN right anything for my boat especially ARP and other TRICK STUFF!! if your at the river and you need something for your boat you best have the NAZI with you hes the mobile supply house kept me running and guru all last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides billys shop is across the street so you can see all the COOL boats being worked on !!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...67DSC01929.JPG
    Ok, I just got off the phone with him.
    Anyway he does not have bolts like the above pic. He told me I would have to machine the ribbes off and send them out for polish. That's a bummer as it would save me a buch of lathe / polishing time.

dossangers
    Ok, I just got off the phone with him.
    Anyway he does not have bolts like the above pic. He told me I would have to machine the ribbes off and send them out for polish. That's a bummer as it would save me a buch of lathe / polishing time.DAVE THESE ARE CHROMED GRADE #8 he can get smoothed polished stainless he has to order them thats what i was going to do till i saw these these are in stock

superdave013
    DAVE THESE ARE CHROMED GRADE #8 he can get smoothed polished stainless he has to order them thats what i was going to do till i saw these these are in stock
    AH, ok, thanks for the info. I hate to ask the price but I just have to know. I'll talk to him at the swapmeet. I'm in 670, do you know his space # at Long Beach??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123