Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have to go Christmas shopping.

HCS
    I might drop in for a comment here and there, but other than that I'll catch
    everyone on the rebound.
    MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!
    From Sacto Calif.
    Tom

RiverKitty
    Merry Christmas Hardcore!!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414rd.gif
    Cheers ~RiverKitty

JetBoatRich
    Merry Christmas

FMluvswater
    Merry Christmas HCS! Have fun shopping. :wink:

Bad2DBone
    Merry Christmas FM and everyone else too.
    I will probably start my shopping today. :messedup:

FMluvswater
    Merry Christmas FM and everyone else too.
    I will probably start my shopping today. :messedup:
    Well then thank-you and Merry Christmas to you and yours also B2DB. I'm also among the last minute shopping crew. :notam: I'm an anomally within my gender - I flippin' hate shopping, anytime but Christmas is an even more horrid time than usual for that chore. Love the intention in this instance just hate the shopping environment. :notam:

RiverOtter
    Well then thank-you and Merry Christmas to you and yours also B2DB. I'm also among the last minute shopping crew. :notam: I'm an anomally within my gender - I flippin' hate shopping, anytime but Christmas is an even more horrid time than usual for that chore. Love the intention in this instance just hate the shopping environment. :notam:
    Only met one other lady who shares you hatred for the shoppin and I married her.

FMluvswater
    Only met one other lady who shares you hatred for the shoppin and I married her.
    So do you run the grocery gauntlet or does she? I gotsta to do some of that kinda shopping today too! :cry: I've put it off as long as I could but I been feeling somewhat hungry the last couple of days so .... (Kidding ... sorta ... lil bit ... maybe :squiggle: :wink: )

RiverOtter
    So do you run the grocery gauntlet or does she? I gotsta to do some of that kinda shopping today too! :cry: I've put it off as long as I could but I been feeling somewhat hungry the last couple of days so .... (Kidding ... sorta ... lil bit ... maybe :squiggle: :wink: )
    Since I'm working today she will be doing the grocery gauntlet Normally I'd do it. Somehow we ended up hosting both Christmas breakfast and lunch at our house. Edit: Out very small POC house :burningm: Oh well, tis the season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast