Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have to go Christmas shopping.

FMluvswater
    Since I'm working today she will be doing the grocery gauntlet Normally I'd do it. Somehow we ended up hosting both Christmas breakfast and lunch at our house. Edit: Out very small POC house :burningm: Oh well, tis the season.
    Please give her my sympathetic condolences. Who invented this shopping have they been sufficiently punished for it yet? :notam:

RiverOtter
    Please give her my sympathetic condolences. Who invented this shopping have they been sufficiently punished for it yet? :notam:
    The internet was my shopping cure. Doesn't help with the grocery shopping though. At least not in the Nooga.

FMluvswater
    The internet was my shopping cure. Doesn't help with the grocery shopping though. At least not in the Nooga.
    Four words that strike immediate loathing in those who detest shopping "other people's shopping carts" ...

BarryMac
    Merry Christmas HCS, have a good one...
    gjb

RiverOtter
    Four words that strike immediate loathing in those who detest shopping "other people's shopping carts" ...
    Word up. Like driving in rush hour traffic

Mrs.Racer277
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    And good luck out there.

RiverOtter
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    And good luck out there.
    It is a jungle

jdogginla
    I hate shopping..........I always, go on Christmas eve and knock it out in about 2 hours. I have everything listed on a pad of paper, and what store to go get it. In and out.......and I'm done!

HCS
    I hate shopping..........I always, go on Christmas eve and knock it out in about 2 hours. I have everything listed on a pad of paper, and what store to go get it. In and out.......and I'm done!
    One problem. My kid wanted a boom box for his room. 2 Circut City's, 2 Targets and 1 Kmart later I found one.
    Freaking everyones shelves where empty. :220v:
    I hate shopping to. Got go back out tonight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12