Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well..I guess I should go do my Christmas shopping

FMluvswater
    I haven't gone shopping yet either. Today. I'll go today. Later. Three adults and one child to find gifts for ... how hard could that be? :redface: I wish Santa Claus was real I'd get him to bring them all for me and then just re-gift! I just really do not like shopping. :notam:

switchin'addiction
    I haven't gone shopping yet either. Today. I'll go today. Later. Three adults and one child to find gifts for ... how hard could that be? :redface: I wish Santa Claus was real I'd get him to bring them all for me and then just re-gift! I just really do not like shopping. :notam:
    Sounds like a plan! I feel your pain.

FMluvswater
    I'm thinking about going now. So why aren't my shoes and jacket on yet? It's just shopping right so ... JUST shopping?! :2purples: I don't wanna! :cry: :squiggle: This is nuts. :redface:

Kim Hanson
    I'm a day ahead compared to the last 5 years
    Ha ha ha........Im all done and $2500 later for 4 people, can't wait to see there faces ! I really spoiled them this year.........( . )( . )...........I have come to the conclustion that I have to do it before the rush, there are some pretty anal retentive people out in the world :frown: ..........( . )( . ).........

hoolign
    2500????? i spent 12.50.....plus wrapping of course!

Mrs.Racer277
    2500????? i spent 12.50.....plus wrapping of course!
    Must be one heck of a nice gift. And it only took you all day to get it. J/K I guess it's the thought that counts.

JetBoatRich
    In-N-Out Gift certificates for everyone :idea: finished at Lunch time

BarryMac
    Hoolie, what ya get me man...???

FMluvswater
    Okay I did it. I survived. Do I get a sticker? All done. Left at 5:30 PM home by 10:10 PM I can live with that. I'm done. Did I mention I'm done?! What a relief. Phew! I even had a sit down meal in there! Steak and shrimp. Mmmm! ... to mimic my favorite Night Court character "Buddy" "that was the Christmas shopping incident :squiggle: ... but I'm feeling much better now! "

Forkin' Crazy
    I was done 2 days ago. That was lucky cause I've had a horrible cold... getting better though (drinking beer again !)
    I pretty damn proud that I bought everything locally and nothing at Wally World or the damn Mall..... :messedup:
    Being the redneck I am, I even got the boy a gun!!!!
    :rollside:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast