Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay II

Kim Hanson
    If you want to talk trash, you have to come to The Darkside on HavasuBarneys! I have told Hoss that I won't do it in Bench Racers no more, so I hope you get the ideaer here, if not screw off fags ............( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
    Get your ass back here tweaker. This is your forum. You are not going anywhere, we need to know where to find you at all times. People need their grass cut and dont want to jump through hoops to find service.

Kim Hanson
    Get your ass back here tweaker. This is your forum. You are not going anywhere, we need to know where to find you at all times. People need their grass cut and dont want to jump through hoops to find service.
    This isn't my forum, it's Hoss and Mikeys baby! I was in here to get people sometimes worked up and then the shit talking would start, there is nothing like a good old shit flinging match now is there Donald........( . )( . )......... :crossx:

dmontzsta
    This isn't my forum, it's Hoss and Mikeys baby! I was in here to get people sometimes worked up and then the shit talking would start, there is nothing like a good old shit flinging match now is there Donald........( . )( . )......... :crossx:
    Its everybodys forum tweaker.

Kim Hanson
    Its everybodys forum tweaker.
    Ya it's Bench Racing, I don't do that crap...so I turned it into shit fling forum..my bad!........( . )( . )......

LUVNLIFE
    Sure Kim you give it a bad name and rep then bail on it

Kim Hanson
    Sure Kim you give it a bad name and rep then bail on it
    Im not leaving, just going to try and stop shit talking here...Big difference and I don't know if I can do it! I want to know how the hell I gave it a bad name :crossx: I tell it like I see it and then some some people like to talk with a big keyboard...mine is focking huge ........( . )( . ).........

LUVNLIFE
    You know how it is around here. Some people can't handle the truth.

Kim Hanson
    You know how it is around here. Some people can't handle the truth.
    I try, thats the best I can do .........( . )( . ).............

LUVNLIFE
    They don't listen because they don't want to believe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast