Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Year`s Resolutions

HOSS
    :crossx: Mine is going to be to quit smoking cigarettes. I`m off the bottle for a year since Dec 6, 03 (unfukin` believable) but I have quit for a year now.

Roland the Fisherman
    :crossx: Mine is going to be to quit smoking cigarettes. I`m off the bottle for a year since Dec 6, 03 (unfukin` believable) but I have quit for a year now.
    Try also keeping your finger out of your butt. It may be hard at first, just keep thinking baby steps and one day at a time.
    I think I am going to try to give up the boards or at least cut back to a few post a day. .....Do they make a patch for that?

Kim Hanson
    Mine is to be a calm person and take it in stride, ya whatever!..........( . )( . ).... :rollside:

rrrr
    I haven't been hanging out here for long, so excuse the dumb questions. I was just wondering how many years it took Roland to conquer the finger in the ass addiction?
    I saw another boater on this board had mentioned repetitive smelling of the finger was a good deterrent, especially if the finger in question was put under an unsuspecting biker's nose.

mickeyfinn
    To keep the boat running all season this year.

HOSS
    Try also keeping your finger out of your butt. It may be hard at first, just keep thinking baby steps and one day at a time.
    I think I am going to try to give up the boards or at least cut back to a few post a day. .....Do they make a patch for that?
    Now why on Earth would I want to quit doing something that is so harmless, free and just plain FEELS GOOD? :notam:

Roland the Fisherman
    I haven't been hanging out here for long, so excuse the dumb questions. I was just wondering how many years it took Roland to conquer the finger in the ass addiction?
    I saw another boater on this board had mentioned repetitive smelling of the finger was a good deterrent, especially if the finger in question was put under an unsuspecting biker's nose.
    RRRRRRRRRRR, Although I have many vices, finger in the ass is not one of them. However someone else has come forward and professed this has become an issue for them. I was only trying to be of help. ....Question excussed.

Debbolas
    congrats Hoss,

rrrr
    RRRRRRRRRRR, Although I have many vices, finger in the ass is not one of them. However someone else has come forward and professed this has become an issue for them. I was only trying to be of help. ....Question excussed.

Uh, you didn't seem like the type.....

CrazyHippy
    congrats Hoss,
    Agreed... if/when we ever meet, 1st beer is on me
    BJH :devil:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast