Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Year`s Resolutions

Really now Guru, if you have time for spelling lesson ..get back to school, someone might need your help. This isn't spell check and if I type something wrong...whoopty ****ing dooo..sue me! Or kick me off, I don't really give a shit!
    Holy Moly is like a fresh fart forsure, the smell last's forever
    Happy New Years....freaks
    Jan 2 and already 3 demerits. Damn Canatards :hammerhea

Wicky
    Before I was 21, I had a fack ID.

Kim Hanson
    Jan 2 and already 3 demerits. Damn Canatards :hammerhea
    How many before that last picture do I have left ?.......( . )( . )....... :wink:

lucky
    i ben gooone dis hole weak and this i'd all you fackers cam cum up whiff - oui - way :notam:

Roland the Fisherman
    Guru I'm considering starting a spelling bee sort of contest in bench racers the first of the year where all bench racers will be required to participate in. Kind of a 3 strikes and you're out kind of deal.
    I'm thinking it should give me a good boost to reaching my New Years resolution of 100 banned in 05.
    or maybe by Jan 2.
    Sepling contist? Thats bulshit......Im' skrewed. :frown:

You Te
    I think it lends credibility to their education Uncle Tony. Which in turn, gives them a level of dumbshitedness. I am noticing a little nervousness with you in this whole deal. Are you worried you won't make the cut?
    Holy Moly really brings fresh air to this place.
    Hope you whackers have a Happy New Year and we can see you at BBSP/Needles.
    Credibility, now that is an interesting word coming from you. :2purples: :2purples:
    You Te

lucky
    Inc****increditblyity Just In****incredabily - Really N****incredibillity :d
    :d

Credibility, now that is an interesting word coming from you. :2purples: :2purples:
    You Te
    Maybe in your case I should have used Peeping Tom ...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :2purples: :2purples:

godfather
    good luck hoss better you than me i tried cant bad temper. i get PISSed :boxingguy when i quit and people piss me off. for everyones safty i smoke. but no excuse i should quit also. Good luck :crossx:

HM
    You Te
    LOL!! UT, your reaches are so pathetic and silly that it is humorous. Why don't you just put "I know you are, but what am I" in your sig?? I am thinking that you have progressed beyond drinking and are now taking 'shrooms - which is pretty easy for you to grow on all the bull shit that comes out of your mouth! :jawdrop:
    You should stick to what you are good at...playing with your rubber chicken.
    UT is the kind of guy to argue with Donald Trump and make the comment "you think you are some kind of real estate mogul just because you made millions off of real estate? Moron!! Why don't you stop borrowing money and spend your own money like a real man! And pay your taxes ya crook!"
    Classic UT.
    I just thought of a new Reality TV show: "Who wants to argue with an idiot?" They would bring on people like Jeff Gordon, DW, that dude from extreme home make over, Fortune 500 CEO's, and etc. to debate UT. Kimmie could make a guest appearance with his drunken responses and photo chops of Bill Gates as a monkey. The only problem is that the ACLU and NAMBLA would be the only ones willing to sponsor the show.
    :idea: :idea: :sleeping:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast