Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: yellow cp at blythe

jackpunx
    When i want to flex mine i go to Ming and do it.Thanks for the invite but i havent seen a wacker yet that is worth the time or fuel to even fire the boat up for.Besides we all know we run over the centry mark why go run guys that hope they can?
    I hear ya.. it was more for me to see you guys run eachother then anything else..
    but you might be suprised.. Ive seen some pretty fast wackers out there.....
    Dont get me wrong .. I got a BBC that runs a bit over 100mph and I will be handing some ass out.. with my little I/O :wink:

adnoh
    shes runs low eights do i know you from ming

stoker2001
    When i want to flex mine i go to Ming and do it.Thanks for the invite but i havent seen a wacker yet that is worth the time or fuel to even fire the boat up for.Besides we all know we run over the centry mark why go run guys that hope they can?i can assure you that there are a few whackers that will be at BBSP that run over the century mark even in the 1/8 mile with no nitrous :eat: i will post pic of the time slip from last years nitro nationals at red bluff and this pisspot sees the delta every weekend in summer complete with yauht and ferry wakes.when we run at BBSP,i would say it is 1000' course max and we run from two mile per hour roll. uncle tony and roland (steve) show every year with there whackers on sqeeze and can make the pisspot look pretty bad to the 1/8 mile.with the ultra slow rolling start they will give a mid eight second inboard all they want to the 1/8 mile mark i dont know if they could make a full hard 1/4 mile pass and still be in one piece tho :2purples: :2purples:

GM Killer
    Im coming into this discussion late, but it sounds like fun. With all the CP bashing going on, why dont we have a CP vs All others weekend? Mine isnt yellow, its white, and its got a Ferd in it, but it runs good. Im willing to play

Johnwithjm
    Im coming into this discussion late, but it sounds like fun. With all the CP bashing going on, why dont we have a CP vs All others weekend? Mine isnt yellow, its white, and its got a Ferd in it, but it runs good. Im willing to play I`m in for that lets do it on July 4th at Lost lake.

GM Killer
    I`m in for that lets do it on July 4th at Lost lake.
    Well thats a start Any other takers? :idea:

Johnwithjm
    Well thats a start Any other takers? :idea:
    Come on boys don`t be shy

revndave
    Its go time :eat:

steelcomp
    I'm all over it!! Beware the rising sun!! :devil:

nascar97
    I just talked to asswoopin and he said hes ready to race anyone GM KILLER thats a good idea we should have a CP vs EVERYONE ELSE :argue: :argue: that would be some good shit talking :argue: :argue:

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425