Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Wake Board Boats?

Jake W2
    MBrown2 I think you are rite on they don't belong well all but the towing trucks one it does relate on how you get your HOT BOAT to the river and they could be coustomized to match your boat.Though mines not so I do not post there.
    If we go by Up 4 River thoughts they should take out the Wake board boat part and move it up top with the rest of the social forums.I still do not belive it has a place betwine Just Jets and V drives I am sure they put it here because those are by far the most used forums on here.
    Jake

mbrown2
    MBrown2 I think you are rite on they don't belong well all but the towing trucks one it does relate on how you get your HOT BOAT to the river and they could be coustomized to match your boat.Though mines not so I do not post there.
    If we go by Up 4 River thoughts they should take out the Wake board boat part and move it up top with the rest of the social forums.I still do not belive it has a place betwine Just Jets and V drives I am sure they put it here because those are by far the most used forums on here.
    Jake
    I hear ya, but a hot truck has nothing to do with a hot boat pulling a couple of jet ski's...as many hot trucks as I have seen are pulling just that...
    Who cares where it is at? between which threads....I thought you jet guys stayed out of the v-drive forums anyways...so this will keep you that much further away... :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:

Up 4 River
    Jake
    I agree it doesn't belong in the tech forum, but it's a new forum and they'll figure it out. Most wakeboard boat owners do not even know what a v-drive or a direct drive is when they buy their boats anyway.
    U4R

lucky
    What the hell does a Wake board boat have to do with Hot Boats?
    Jake
    duh they are both stolen ? :hammerhea

Lake Ape
    Don't make me post the Hot Pontoon boat again!
    Hot Pontoon Boat (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67284)

Flying Tiger
    My Wakeboard boat has a hot engine in it: Merc Scorpion.
    The most powerful available.
    It's propped sized and pitched to only go 50 mph, because it gives me the most pulling power.
    The hull is supurb handling.
    Does Hot mean fast, or powerfull?
    I take it as either or both.
    Wakeboarding is a hot boating sport too.
    The wakeboard forums are all full of assholes urinating and defecating on each other.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ss_012-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ss_047-med.jpg

I like to ski and ride a wakeboard behind my jetboats. I hate what is happening to the water when wakeboard boats are on the lake. The water is so rough, I have to try to sneek around the waves to keep from being bounced or swamped by these fat pigs.

Mohavekid
    I'll take the wakes off of a fat sac'ed wake board boat any day over the huge rollers thrown out by the horde of 25' plus offshore type boats running around on the lakes these days.

I'll take the wakes off of a fat sac'ed wake board boat any day over the huge rollers thrown out by the horde of 25' plus offshore type boats running around on the lakes these days.
    you have a point altho the difference between running on plane and running on plow is what pisses me off about the wakeboard boats. i just bought a new 26 foot tunnell and it makes no wake at all when on plane and once its up, it stays on plane at about 26 mph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12