Thread: Just a few years ago..

Fire on the Water
    Anyone been on Trident Boats website in a while? Ol' froggystyle has got it going on! I always appreciated Wes's input on these forums. Just wanted to publicly recognize his hard work and effort in the the name of jet boating. Trident Boats are headed in the right direction. Do they have a creative financing dept?

DEL51
    I have, and I think he is doing great. just wait more is to come, in my opinion.!

Froggystyle
    Thanks guys. The reception at the Big Boys and their Toys show in Scottsdale this weekend was unimaginable. Any doubts I had whether or not this boat would sell have officially evaporated.
    Thanks for keeping in contact and staying up to speed. There is more to come I assure you!
    Hope to meet you soon and take you for a ride.
    Regards,
    Wes

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Dammit I missed that show. I heard it was good. Glad to hear that the az peeps were pleased

NautiTwins
    Thanks guys. The reception at the Big Boys and their Toys show in Scottsdale this weekend was unimaginable. Any doubts I had whether or not this boat would sell have officially evaporated.
    Thanks for keeping in contact and staying up to speed. There is more to come I assure you!
    Hope to meet you soon and take you for a ride.
    Regards,
    Wes
    I went to the show on Saturday and I have to say if you have not seen this boat in person you are missing the boat (noo pun intended) It is flawless from top to bottom, the motor is kick a$$ and Wes has to be one of the nicest guys I have met in a long time. He took his time to explain every feature on the boat with out being MR. Salesman of the year. He really paid attention to the questions my wife had and even offered to take us for a ride at Lake Pleasant.
    Wes you have done an amazing job with that boat.
    Thanks again,
    COLE