Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2005 ???

Liberator TJ1984
    Sorry Cali.
    but I predict you will have a Major Quake and fall into the Ocean killing millions which in turn will send a giant Tsunami to Japan wiping them out :idea:
    ps...just in fun

Her454
    Sorry Cali.
    but I predict you will have a Major Quake and fall into the Ocean killing millions which in turn will send a giant Tsunami to Japan wiping them out :idea:
    ps...just in fun
    Sorry Liberator but in light of the thousands dead and the injured children left without parents that I saw on the news this morning I didnt find the humor in this. But then again maybe I just missed it somewhere.

hoolign
    I predicit you are gonna catch some flak for your prediction. :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
    Sorry Liberator but in light of the thousands dead and the injured children left without parents that I saw on the news this morning I didnt find the humor in this. But then again maybe I just missed it somewhere.
    Very well put!!! :boxingguy

MsDrmr
    I agree there Her454, not exactly the time to joke about natural disasters
    I predict that I'll reach 5,000 posts in the year 2005

hoolign
    Might be a good time to delete this thread or change your post!...

Her454
    Sorry Cali.
    ps...just in fun
    IN FACT, the more I think about it, that could very well have been somewhere here in the US. Im assuming you have no relatives or loved ones in "Cali"?

MsDrmr
    the problem is everytime they say one of these waves are going to hit ,everyone goes to the beach to see it :frown:
    yeah, and?????

totenhosen
    Sorry Cali.
    but I predict you will have a Major Quake and fall into the Ocean killing millions which in turn will send a giant Tsunami to Japan wiping them out :idea: ps...just in fun
    Your an ass!

MsDrmr
    we'll suffer more financially due to the difficult demands being put on small business than we will struggle due to a natural disaster. Hopefully God is gonna allow for some rest here in CA from all we've dealt with over the last two years with fires, floods, landslides and so on.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast