Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas to me!

if it goes straight and you get to bang it with the 400 should put up a pretty good number.what does it have a lenco?

don johnson
    if it goes straight and you get to bang it with the 400 should put up a pretty good number.what does it have a lenco?
    Turbo 400 with a trans brake.
    Right now it goes very straight with no tire shake. However, another 400 horses will change things a lot.... I will have to add wheelie bars. It already carries the wheels 3 feet on the motor. Typical launch for a big HP, big tire small block Nova. If I can leave on the juice it should put up a pretty impressive number for a small block...

what ever it runs it is a beautiful car and your a lucky man.i would probaly baby it so much i wouldnt even put it on the button nahhhhhhhh i would leave on the wood and on the button.

25Elmn8r
    Sweet ride DJ! I would love to see this thing run!

don johnson
    what ever it runs it is a beautiful car and your a lucky man.i would probaly baby it so much i wouldnt even put it on the button nahhhhhhhh i would leave on the wood and on the button.
    Thanks. I have a great wife whom shares in my interests, fast boats and cars! That really makes it all worth while!

don johnson
    Sweet ride DJ! I would love to see this thing run!
    As you live in Yorba Linda as well I am sure you will see it on the street. Lets get a beer at Canyon Inn sometime and I will bring it!

plaster dave
    Was this motor set up to run nos.????

andy01
    Right on, I think all of us at one point or another have wanted a Nova like that. Hell I think all of us would like a Nova like that RIGHT NOW too! Congrats man, that is one sweet as ride. That's a hell of a Christmas gift from the wife!
    Andy

don johnson
    Was this motor set up to run nos.????
    Yup. Pistons with the ring lands moved. Billet crank, Carillo rods, MSD crank trigger deal with the electronics that will pull timing, etc.

plaster dave
    If you need someone to tune it my buddy does this for alot of people that are in the PSCA

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast