Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas to me!

Jrocket
    Nice car.I ve got a 66 and two 67's.Let me know when your taking it to the track,I'd like to drop by and watch ya work it out.I dont see ya going in the 7's with that combo,but it will run good with what you have.66 is by far the best nova body made.
    Take a look at some of the PSCA classes and see about running a few of the races.They have a descent program going.

i think irwindale is running thursday nights 1/8 mile, but could get to see how it likes to leave on the gas.havent been into it for a couple of years like to hit the lacr .good test and tune sessions on friday nights also if there wasnt to many rice burners.little bit of a drive but was about the same to carlsbad and was alot longer than there little 4 hour session.if your ever heading out to the track let me know i will come check it out.brother has a 10.5 car but the way he is going it will never be done.

BADBLOWN572
    Damn!!! What more is there to say??? Sweet ride DJ. Got rid of my race car to get the boat and every day I wish I had it back. Oh well, got rid of one toy to afford another. Some day...

djunkie
    Sweet grocery getter. 66 Novas are definatley nice.

Gmoney
    Check out what my wife bought me for christmas;
    I have 67 nova. It has a 427 sb with nos. I have gone 8.50 at 164mph.It is also black with a tube chassis. I live pretty close to you might of seen it at super chevy or in popular hot rodding magazine or in the metallica video for the song fuel.I also ran in psca 10.5 outlaw tire class. I'll try to post some pictures. By the way tell your wife she has good taste the car is bad ass!

Gmoney
    this is a picture of my 67.

g-money did you run that car at super chevy 5 or 6 years ago?i remember that car.one word badass.my brother runs around with the hot rod performance guys did they ever get there camaro to run good in the 10.5 class?

don johnson
    Yo G,
    Awesome car. I look forward to seeing the car run. Do you take it to any street scene events/ cruises?

BADBLOWN572
    G is your ride the one that as the plate of 1 BAD II?

Gmoney
    Yup! my plate is 1 bad 11. (BadBlown572)
    Which Camaro are u talking about? the green blown one?(Boatnam2)
    The car has been put on the backburner for awhile do to my Boat. Last time we had it out, we tried an extra stage of nitrous and it didnt go very welllllll!Just recently I started to put her back together. the motor in the car right now made on 91 octane, 11 to 1, 730hp at over 560lb torque. At the wheels the car makes 1100hp on nitrous. I used to drive the car in high school just the way it sits in that picture.She is a true street car.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast